The OFFISHAL Vancouver 2011 Reports Thread

i will be heading to thrasher on friday morning on a boat named fish n on be on channel 88a also don

Sorry for the typo.... Knotty is right it is ECVI not WCVI but hey its still not Vancouver.....

I like to think of it as WCV.
if you guys can claim the big bank as yours then I think we should be allowed to claim thrasher,
after all its closer to us then big bank is to you:p

Hahahaha.......looks like some of the Saturna locals too!!

Blackmax.....I am having a brain fart....you changed your name as you were ______________ on BCFR????

I was Brisco but wasn't able to log on after the change. I tried to use Brisco and re-register but the site said it was being used.

Last time out to the Island I got this shot of some of the locals, not sure if those guys are guides or not.

Hippies_21hippies.jpg

Heh, I went to High School with the guy in the middle, and last I heard he had some kind of HERB farm and Guided in the off season! LOL

Last time out to the Island I got this shot of some of the locals, not sure if those guys are guides or not.

Hippies_21hippies.jpg

I was at Sylva Bay last weekend. Big party on the docks. This group was there, they are from a fancy smancy Vancouver Yacht Club. They're not much good at fishing though. But the partying was good, as best as I can remember.

Haha. It's the Commodore cruise at the Yacht club that weekend. I likely knew a bunch of the idiots you saw.

I was with BCI on his Kingfisher. I am having a brain fart....does your Striper have a blue hull?
Nope, white hull, hard top with a new life raft on it. Twin antennae, white Evinrude 200 and silver Honda Kicker. Was that the red stripe Kingfisher out there?

Nothin from me since Monday........will be there Sat/Sunday; could be hung over on Sunday and possibly in jail but hope to be out.

Will be on a boat called Blind Date monitoring 88A.
Another boat that you are heading out on???? Man, Scotty, you're really whoring yerself out these daze!!! The original fishin slut!;-)

Another boat that you are heading out on???? Man, Scotty, you're really whoring yerself out these daze!!! The original fishin slut!;-)

Hahaha.....ya this guy likes to catch fish but is at times useless running downriggers in a current. He has sliced off more braided line when I have been saying "dude....watch the lines!!!!!" :p

Finner....you heading out on the weekend?? I'll send ya a PM with my mobile if you are.

How long is that Kingfisher ?

28'.......I have run an Eaglecraft over in Kyuquot a bunch of times and this thing is the Cadillac of West Coast fishing boats. Awesome vessel. :cool:

Nope, white hull, hard top with a new life raft on it. Twin antennae, white Evinrude 200 and silver Honda Kicker. Was that the red stripe Kingfisher out there?

Nope....Kingfisher had a black stripe down the hull on the side. A couple of really good looking dudes on it too. ;) :rolleyes:

Hey Thomas , pretty sure they were there doing promotions for a new flasher being produced deep in the gulf islands. Some pretty flashy color ways, but I hear they kill it in the murky waters around thrasher right now. You going back over this weekend ?

Hey Thomas , pretty sure they were there doing promotions for a new flasher being produced deep in the gulf islands. Some pretty flashy color ways, but I hear they kill it in the murky waters around thrasher right now. You going back over this weekend ?

I sent dmurph my info....anyone else headin' out or staying over in Silva...let me know.

Hahaha.....ya this guy likes to catch fish but is at times useless running downriggers in a current. He has sliced off more braided line when I have been saying "dude....watch the lines!!!!!" :p

Finner....you heading out on the weekend?? I'll send ya a PM with my mobile if you are.

28'.......I have run an Eaglecraft over in Kyuquot a bunch of times and this thing is the Cadillac of West Coast fishing boats. Awesome vessel. :cool:

I thought so, nice boat.

He has sliced off more braided line

Hey Pippen,

Maybe he might what to invest in a stainless steel Prop protector, it protects against cutting lines too, its better then loosing 60 bucks on a lost cannon ball.

If your out at Thrasher on Friday might see you but first I am going to try the QA where I hit my last 20+ lber , I just love the tide lines

I will be on 88a , will give you a holler , maybe you can just look east and see my name on the boat, should be able to see if from Thrasher LOL

Clint.....this guy drives me nuts to fish with. He is not a fisherman....I basically am there as he wants to entertain some friends with some fishing.

If you see a boat with a good looking guy running the lines....yelling at the Captain to get his nose out of his "dark and stormy" and pay attention; say "hi".

I'll keep an eye out across the Gulf because I will either be pounding beers to keep sane or looking west to go to the pub.....or east to go home.

:
Hey Scott. Can't go out this weekend. I am in Saskatoon tonight but back tomorrow. I got too much local sh*t to do this weekend (cut the lawns...trim the yard blah blah blah. Pm me your mobile anyway. We WILL get together for a couple of pops sometime this summer.

Cheers

Hey Scott. Can't go out this weekend. I am in Saskatoon tonight but back tomorrow. I got too much local sh*t to do this weekend (cut the lawns...trim the yard blah blah blah. Pm me your mobile anyway. We WILL get together for a couple of pops sometime this summer.

Cheers

And.....talk about late season Kyuquot. ;)

Back