The OFFISHAL Vancouver 2011 Reports Thread

We were at Thrasher (Grand/Waterfall) on Monday.....bite came on at noonish...we managed a double headed with both in the boat. There were nets going up here and there during that time and then it was fairly quiet for the afternoon. Water was brown at Thrasher but in good shape at the Waterfall.

Both our fish hit together at about 100'....one on a hoochie other green/glow coyote. Heard of fish being caught anywhere from 50' to 180'.

Had a delicious marble spring dinner last night!!

We were at Thrasher (Grand/Waterfall) on Monday.....bite came on at noonish...we managed a double headed with both in the boat. There were nets going up here and there during that time and then it was fairly quiet for the afternoon. Water was brown at Thrasher but in good shape at the Waterfall.

Both our fish hit together at about 100'....one on a hoochie other green/glow coyote. Heard of fish being caught anywhere from 50' to 180'.

Had a delicious marble spring dinner last night!!
Hey Scott, what boat were you in? I was at Thrasher for the morning in my striper.

I was with BCI on his Kingfisher. I am having a brain fart....does your Striper have a blue hull?

No kidding.......it get's air time on 2 stickied threads.....it'll start showing up on the Victoria reports soon too!!

Ok......with all the Vancouver slagging going on on these boards... it's time to sling a little mud...

Thrasher Rock is a valid "Vancouver" fishing spot since Vancouverites regularly get over there and outfish the locals!

Ok......with all the Vancouver slagging going on on these boards... it's time to sling a little mud...

Thrasher Rock is a valid "Vancouver" fishing spot since Vancouverites regularly get over there and outfish the locals!

Hahahaha.......I hear ya FM; lots of Vancouver/mainland boats over there on Monday!

Sorry FA but Thrasher is ECVI not WCVI..............

No wait Thrasher is EC Gabriola not ECVI......

No wait Thasher is Lat:49 09 00, Long:123 39 00

There! Problem solved.

Oh man, now you've gone & done it, you are real naughty. You done gone and posted the GPS coords for another one of the Island boys top secret fishing holes. Now the place will be over run by hordes of those sheepish city slickers. You better cash your UI cheque, grab your stash and skip town damn quick.

They're puttin out a trace on the posters IP address, and fixin to get to tar and featherin the loose lipped SOB when they catch him. Better head for the hills bro, your done now.

:p ;) :)

Why are the Island girls trolling the Vancouver reports anyways? ;)

THRASHER..........I don't know what thread to put this in anymore. :p

Anyone been dropping prawn traps around Thrasher/Grande etc?

Heading over this weekend for an overnighter at Silva and was thinking about droppin' some traps. I sure didn't see much around in the way of floats this past Monday......so I wasn't too sure if it was even worth it.

I have prawned over there before with limited success before as the commie guys were open at the same time.

Pippen, others

I am thinking of doing same. Fishing and staying in Sylva Bay that is. Not sure about prawning, I find it high risk low return during Commercial season. I will be on VHF 88A.

Let me know how its going out there.

Any recent reports?

Easpoint

Nothin from me since Monday........will be there Sat/Sunday; could be hung over on Sunday and possibly in jail but hope to be out.

Will be on a boat called Blind Date monitoring 88A.

Nothin from me since Monday........will be there Sat/Sunday; could be hung over on Sunday and possibly in jail but hope to be out.

Will be on a boat called Blind Date monitoring 88A.

Last time out to the Island I got this shot of some of the locals, not sure if those guys are guides or not.

Hippies_21hippies.jpg

Hahahaha.......looks like some of the Saturna locals too!!

Blackmax.....I am having a brain fart....you changed your name as you were ______________ on BCFR????

Back