2024 Sidney Reports

Ran out for low slack today, had a fish on right away that looked to be around 10-12 lbs came off 30' behind the boat but I was forcing it, then a better fish on the next pass over the same spot. A nice mature white 79cm came home with me. Beauty day out there with a decent number of boats enjoying it. Saw the new Netminder for the first time in the water, very sweet ride

Fished the tail end of the slack last night. Double header of keepers on the 2nd pass at Wymond. Landed both and kept the bigger one for dinner that was around 10 lbs. Lots of bait around and fish had tiny needlefish in the stomach. Red/gold flasher and gold nugget coho killer.

Ran out for low slack today, had a fish on right away that looked to be around 10-12 lbs came off 30' behind the boat but I was forcing it, then a better fish on the next pass over the same spot. A nice mature white 79cm came home with me. Beauty day out there with a decent number of boats enjoying it. Saw the new Netminder for the first time in the water, very sweet ride
Where were you fishing?

Yes, that was me. Like Reel Gone, we ran out for the low slack at and fished from about 9:30 - 11:30. Hit two cookie cutter hatchery Springs about 11 pounds each (72 cm). AP needlefish spoon and glow purple hootchie did the trick.

Back