2024 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Cooper did a video on catch and releasing coho, it was on here for a while, he was using trebles and some of the releases were a bit brutal, all his followers were raving about his great video, couldn't believe it so I eventually chimed in with a bit of rant on him using trebles yada yada, that thread wound down pretty damned quick, honestly it was disgusting to see imho.
Yes that was a brutal episode but the one I was referring to was a different show

I am thinking of taking an afternoon off this week to hit Sandheads as this weekend was too rough. Thursday seems ok on Windy, thoughts on the best afternoon to fish this week?

Fished Sandheads yesterday . Solid bite for a few hours at the tide change. Released a few , lost a couple. Bonked our 4. 2 reds , 2 marbles . 16-22. Another very big one , high 30's spit the hook at the boat . My son was pretty stoked , as it was his biggest fish chinook ever , and we got a good look at him!

Fished Sandheads yesterday . Solid bite for a few hours at the tide change. Released a few , lost a couple. Bonked our 4. 2 reds , 2 marbles . 16-22. Another very big one , high 30's spit the hook at the boat . My son was pretty stoked , as it was his biggest fish chinook ever , and we got a good look at him!
Low tide or afternoon high?

Back