2024 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Fished yesterday at T10. Started at 4pm. Nothing until the bite came on around 6pm. Boxed three and headed in at 7pm. Came back out this morning, planned to head straight to sh. Seemed to be a bite happening at T10 so we stopped. Had three coho hit. Kept one hatch and pulled the lines. Fished sh 9-12 and got 6 keepers and another hatch ho. Fun times out there. Enjoy it guys. All on bait. 47 to 110 feet.

Fished the flood today from T-10 to SH and in between. Boated 2 keepers, 2 unders and a couple wild coho released. Had probably 7 or 8 spit the hook. Wife was co pilot and she hasn’t been out in a while so we stayed out of the pack. It was consistent but never crazy. Herring in a teaser head was the winner today between 50-70’, but had a few on desiccated year-old anchovies. Weather turned out beauty.

Was pretty calm at t10 when we arrived there around 1:30 but when we left at around 3:30 it was starting to pick up a bit. Supposed to be nice and calm out there tomorrow. We just had the one Chinook barely legal to show for our efforts. We had to deal with a lot of shakers. No weeds. Lots of boats and fairly regular action amongst the boats. We just didn't quite have it dialed in yet. Using the small anchovy I think they might be a bit too small seem to be attracting all the shakers.

T10 and Sandheads yesterday. 9:30 - 4:30. Two beautiful, big wild coho to start. One on the rigger and one on the Deep Six. One on herring and one on anchovies.....then nothing, so trolled down to SH. Saw someone catch one....then I got a undersized. Then it seemed like SH went off. People playing fish everywhere. I hooked two more. One undersized....just, and the last one I lost at the boat. I think it would have been legal. A couple of line tangles including with another boat. My fault. But no actual drama. Easy fix. No more bites and I had to go.

Back