2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolled SH this am 7-10. A few hits, missed a couple, released a couple undersized. A few tangles with stacked lines and dummy flashers so simplified the gear after that. One keeper sockeye 60ft in 400 fow using sockeye gear. A bit choppy SE wind.

Hardly any boats out, had the place to myself for a while; only a couple of us refusing to admit it’s over! :)
Albino sockeye? 😄

Definitely slower now, no surprise I guess. Nada for 5 hours today, just one missed hit. Did get a couple lings in area 18 at first light as a consolation. That’s probably it for SH for the season for me, maybe another Cap trip or two then pack ‘er away for a while

Definitely slower now, no surprise I guess. Nada for 5 hours today, just one missed hit. Did get a couple lings in area 18 at first light as a consolation. That’s probably it for SH for the season for me, maybe another Cap trip or two then pack ‘er away for a while
Why not give the North Arm, QA etc a shot tomorrow?

LOL-I've heard the same!

And for those of you out there who hear the Five Long Blasts it's not a friendly Hello - OK?
It's those exact same people driving home after dark with their headlights off doing 5-10 under the limit in the left lane - happily oblivious and no amount of honking or high-beaming is going to change to change them. Since Dumb & Dumber came out, I think a big chunk of society took that as a personal challenge making blissful ignorance a goal to achieve in life - Idiocracy has come true. </rant over>

It's those exact same people driving home after dark with their headlights off doing 5-10 under the limit in the left lane - happily oblivious and no amount of honking or high-beaming is going to change to change them. Since Dumb & Dumber came out, I think a big chunk of society took that as a personal challenge making blissful ignorance a goal to achieve in life - Idiocracy has come true. </rant over>
You're on fire tonight. And not wrong.

Hey word is someone caught a trophy xl off the cap yesterday? That could very well be the one that was auto ejected off the boat last year of mine! I'm not on fb but if the person who caught it pm's me I can share the reel and even the mainline rig set up. That would be insane! Cheers

Hey word is someone caught a trophy xl off the cap yesterday? That could very well be the one that was auto ejected off the boat last year of mine! I'm not on fb but if the person who caught it pm's me I can share the reel and even the mainline rig set up. That would be insane! Cheers

If this sounds familiar I can try and connect you two. Feel free to send me a PM and I will get Harris' contact info.

1664643321740.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back