2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Wanted to try out the falls north of bowen. But don't know where it is. Does anybody have the coordinates or a pin mark on a map so I can find the falls.

Just head north from Tunstall and keep watching on your right you can't miss it; notta helluva lotta room for many boats though it's a small tight tack.

Wanted to try out the falls north of bowen. But don't know where it is. Does anybody have the coordinates or a pin mark on a map so I can find the falls.
I'm pretty sure I saw you the other day. We moved a minute after we saw you straight to waterfall. 5 minutes from Tunstall. I found bait between waterfall and Tunstall last time so it might be worth a troll over.

Personally I find Tunstall towards Mt Gardner better this time of year. Then Tunstall towards cowans better in the late spring early summer. Prime pollock season.
100%. RC North until March and the RC East to Cowen in the spring usually. But we've found fish all over this year.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to run the boat to the Coast today, for the weekend, if I can convince myself I'm not as soft as I think. See how it goes.
Tomorrow's forecast looks c*appy but for Sunday ,there's going to be fresh powder on the local slopes. Just sayin'.... ;)

Back