2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Anyone gonna bare the negative temps in the upcoming days ?
Wanting to go out on boxing day. We'll see. I'm pretty determined and im pretty sure my wife got her hands on some new kripple kc's for me. And dad and I got each other some new prawning gear for Christmas, we need to test it out. Probably try hole in the wall for the boxing day tyee.....

Wanting to go out on boxing day. We'll see. I'm pretty determined and im pretty sure my wife got her hands on some new kripple kc's for me. And dad and I got each other some new prawning gear for Christmas, we need to test it out. Probably try hole in the wall for the boxing day tyee.....
Let me know if you need a deck hand ;)

Pretty sure Santa grabbed me a pack of west coast fishing tackle spoons

you make it out? if u did how did u do?

D
We attempted to go out on boxing day. But the wind was crazy. Went down to the boat because I thought we could put some prawn traps out up indian arm, then grab a beer in port moody while waiting. But I couldn't even un tie the boat. It might be too cold.
Damn hey been tough this year to get out course winds r good during the weekday and crappy when the weekend comes when I can go pretty cool
Temps this week looking like

Just so you know...
Reed Point fuel dock is closed due to equipment failure. They hope to have it fixed up by the 4th.

Pac Angler says cap mouth is good on the flood this time of year. Anyone have any success there recently? I've had some luck in the freighters this month, but haven't heard of anyone catching by Cap. I tried it a couple of weeks ago but left as I just could shake whiskers there. Anyone else try Cap recently?

Pac Angler says cap mouth is good on the flood this time of year. Anyone have any success there recently? I've had some luck in the freighters this month, but haven't heard of anyone catching by Cap. I tried it a couple of weeks ago but left as I just could shake whiskers there. Anyone else try Cap recently?
QB to the Cap is great for winters right at the high tide. Honestly though there are fish everywhere right now. And even if there wasn't, WHO CARES!? This is all bonus for us lucky idiots. Enjoy every minute of it.

Back