Sportfishingbc "Just for fun of it halibut derby"

Whatever day you decide ill be fishing both days but sat is better if you have too many wobbly pops sat. night I dont want to go to work on mon. with a hangover fishing with a hang over is ok though

Wolf

Whatever day you decide ill be fishing both days but sat is better if you have too many wobbly pops sat. night I dont want to go to work on mon. with a hangover fishing with a hang over is ok though

Wolf

hey knuckle buster, lots of guys drift fish the flats with
good results.
sometimes better than anchoring as you cover more water
if the tides are soft should not be a problem.

scotty

hey knuckle buster, lots of guys drift fish the flats with
good results.
sometimes better than anchoring as you cover more water
if the tides are soft should not be a problem.

scotty

I'll be in, but someone's gotta teach me to fish for Hali 1st since I've never done it.
Do the Oak Bay Flats outproduce Pedder, Race, The Bluffs for Hali that time of year?

I'll be in, but someone's gotta teach me to fish for Hali 1st since I've never done it.
Do the Oak Bay Flats outproduce Pedder, Race, The Bluffs for Hali that time of year?

Take me on the flow there mama and we be ALL SET im off the weekends e-mail me even got some really good guts to chuck

Wolf

Take me on the flow there mama and we be ALL SET im off the weekends e-mail me even got some really good guts to chuck

Wolf

Maybe we can get some top notch halibut guys out.

Edited by - totally tyee on 01/19/2006 06:59:06

Maybe we can get some top notch halibut guys out.

Edited by - totally tyee on 01/19/2006 06:59:06

Just got off the blower with maddog and it looks like me,big ragu and the big red one are in that day too in maddog's rig!!

Just Bring it!

Just got off the blower with maddog and it looks like me,big ragu and the big red one are in that day too in maddog's rig!!

Just Bring it!

oh ya fins said he'll talk too wild one about attending

Just Bring it!

oh ya fins said he'll talk too wild one about attending

Just Bring it!

Back