Commander 26 Re Build

This is about the build stage where we usually get abandoned lol
6 months straight reports almost everyday… had to put the boat aside, and focus on other things for a few weeks.
But yes this is the toughest part of my build coming up. Everything is getting tested, from my patience with people to my suppliers.

I won’t abandon you guys…. Maybe change my name LoL just kidding
But Like I said before I have not built a boat yet and anything can happen, whatever happens will keep you guys in the loop

6 months straight reports almost everyday… had to put the boat aside, and focus on other things for a few weeks.
But yes this is the toughest part of my build coming up. Everything is getting tested, from my patience with people to my suppliers.

But Like I said before I have not built a boat yet and anything can happen, whatever happens will keep you guys in the loop

Its all good, love what you have done/doing, it'll be a long winter MAY2023 !!

Easier for us to watch you work hard on your build than us to work on our boats. I had two spider webs with giant spiders in my cockpit today when I climbed aboard.

Looks good with the top back on. What an endeavor to put her back together. I'd highly recommend a time-lapse rebuild for youtube.

@Sttr Thank you very much for posting all your work! I've just finished reading start to finish (over the last week or so). The boat looks fantastic, and like everyone else on here, I've become quite emotionally invested in seeing the finished product!

Are you able to share the name of your fiberglass materials supplier?

The trophy market is bumping right now.

I know the deadline was May. Not sure which year, but May is just around the corner. But most of us know what happens to fun projects when you get married 😂
Sure do… We become the wife’s fun project.

Back