Commander 26 Re Build

Didn’t realize I haven’t posted on this thread… honoured you’ve noticed!
I have been speechless watching this build with a smile pasted on my face!! Keep it up bud
Noticed?!? You are one of the strangers I posted this build for and hoped you would enjoy it,
Cheers

@Sttr Thank you very much for posting all your work! I've just finished reading start to finish (over the last week or so). The boat looks fantastic, and like everyone else on here, I've become quite emotionally invested in seeing the finished product!

Are you able to share the name of your fiberglass materials supplier?
Got mostly everything from fibertek in Burnaby, although looking back at it, I should of bought 2 drums to begin with.

Hey, let's get back to GOAT boat rebuild! Boys, you have to keep him focused, next thing he is going to be watching Sunday, and Monday football etc. Glad you got some fishing in on the Vedder but get that boat in the water!
Always fun that the “Similar Threads” option below this thread always seems to show a “Hourston 26 rebuild”. Just a coincidence, of course.

You should have a work party and get a bunch of the skilled boat tradespeople on here to come help for a day. It would push you along noticeably.

Hey, let's get back to GOAT boat rebuild! Boys, you have to keep him focused, next thing he is going to be watching Sunday, and Monday football etc. Glad you got some fishing in on the Vedder but get that boat in the water!
Squirrel !!!

Always fun that the “Similar Threads” option below this thread always seems to show a “Hourston 26 rebuild”. Just a coincidence, of course.

You should have a work party and get a bunch of the skilled boat tradespeople on here to come help for a day. It would push you along noticeably.
Best thing about this online thread is I don’t have to meet any of ya’ll LoL

Hey at least you can say the name Snyde, there’s some guys on here that think they are Harry Potter and dare not same that name Lmao

And for the rest of you guys, I’m sure some are wondering how the f is my boat looking the same end of November as it was the end of august.
I been day to day boys and it turned into a few months, I been trying to walk it off but it ain’t happening. Every time I think I’m ready I get set back. Don’t really have any much more to say about this

Moving forward with the build, Installed the rub rail yesterday, but more importantly I feel ok today. The rail is solid and looks great. Started from the bow and worked back, all came together pretty easy but wow what a work out.
Still need to do a couple things like glass in all the hardware and finish the end caps.A9EE3BA6-027A-49D8-B911-F3313B4C62A5.jpegFE9889A2-64F4-46C5-9415-600FDF1649EC.jpeg802471A8-5691-4D30-A7C5-F92B55AA6146.jpeg5CFF7116-969F-4B27-AF5C-4E8E40738C6B.jpegC05AB04E-7B67-461D-AE8C-4BF65B5653F2.jpeg

Back