Commander 26 Re Build

Well gentlemen, yes I still have both my boats…ok a boat and a half… and no I’m not looking for a trophy :)

I think I’m ready to start working on the commander again… with my wife’s permission of course, I’d hate to end up like Tom Brady…

Rest assured nothing was done on the commander in the last couple months that wasn’t posted… the boat is nice and dry sitting inside the shop, looking spectacular.

I can’t yet put the same effort into the build as I did the first 6 months, but hoping to get there.

Well gentlemen, yes I still have both my boats…ok a boat and a half… and no I’m not looking for a trophy :)

I think I’m ready to start working on the commander again… with my wife’s permission of course, I’d hate to end up like Tom Brady…

Rest assured nothing was done on the commander in the last couple months that wasn’t posted… the boat is nice and dry sitting inside the shop, looking spectacular.

I can’t yet put the same effort into the build as I did the first 6 months, but hoping to get there.

Sorry but most of us would be be Tom Brady

Your first post on my thread and it’s this !?!?!?
Rain city is right…. he is so much better than you
;)
Didn’t realize I haven’t posted on this thread… honoured you’ve noticed!
I have been speechless watching this build with a smile pasted on my face!! Keep it up bud

Sorry but most of us would be be Tom Brady
Brady is the man… GOAT
Still trying to figure out where to put the patriots logo on the commander 13BAC203-B934-4A14-B7FE-8956C1963A61.jpeg

Back