Commander 26 Re Build

Its been a crazy few months for me, I didn’t expect to stop the build for so long but life happens.
I’m really hoping to get back into the build, at least start with a couple hours a day.
We have a lot to do and a lot of parts kicking around waiting to be installed.

The Commander might of sat idle for a few months, but not forgotten. Everyday I start my day rubbing up on 3 things, my wife, my Thunderjet, and then my commander, I don’t plan on changing anything anytime soon :)

Here’s some pics of the commander in case anyone has forgotten what she looks like06D6A38D-83DD-4471-B9AC-77345FAE606B.jpegA880CE41-A514-47BA-BCCB-978020ABA629.jpeg62E274C4-2F15-43D5-9EEC-FB265AF65F5F.jpeg

This model must have the built in hook to help the boat plane and keep the bow down. You can see it in this picture. I edited it so the majority of the hull line is parallel with the frame. I didn't know they would do it for a boat of this size, it is usually found on much larger boats that do not have the ability for a quicker pace, to help them get the bow down. Trim tabs and trim leg adjustment are the usual methods and that allows the boat to get some of the hull out of the water at speed, the noticeable built in hook will always be working the bow down.

26 Commander.jpeg

Back