Commander 26 Re Build

See this is exactly the pain I didn't want to cause the guy.

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 21
The sportfishing bc boat design. Your going to owe us all beer after this thing is done ;)
Do you know who I owe i beer to? There was this one thread… can’t remember by who. This gentleman took a 2 week trip up North and posted his experience , with his dog I think? Don’t know about the dog, but his story of hitting bad weather the whole trip and being anchored at night spinning round and round hoping his shackles don’t break,
Wow what a trip, I been thinking about that story for a long time and planning a trip like that( in better weather LoL) . I don’t remember who posted that but sure would like to know and buy them a beer

Do you know who I owe i beer to? There was this one thread… can’t remember by who. This gentleman took a 2 week trip up North and posted his experience , with his dog I think? Don’t know about the dog, but his story of hitting bad weather the whole trip and being anchored at night spinning round and round hoping his shackles don’t break,
Wow what a trip, I been thinking about that story for a long time and planning a trip like that( in better weather LoL) . I don’t remember who posted that but sure would like to know and buy them a beer
I think you are talking about Sharphooks. He has written about a few of his adventures north.

Genius! I Love it
Windows getting installed
That’s up there in best ideas with dropping the deck
Yeah without dropping the deck it's not possible. I looked at doing it but the difference in height made the window usless and there was nowhere for a helm to go. Dropping the floor is a game changer.

I might play around with some teak, that batch I found the other day is beautiful imo, and the price is still ok ish, for these days
I believe 120 for a sheet of 3/4 teak.
I have been quoted up to 240 bucks for one sheet of teak. Prices are all over the place
Check smith plywoods in Slurrey

I think you are talking about Sharphooks. He has written about a few of his adventures north.

That’s it I think! I’m going to read that tonight with the wife. Re building this boat I been thinking about that story all the time…
Thanks for the link

This is another one of his expeditions

and this one

Maybe by January next year you can take her to see the phosphorescent and the stars in the gulf islands:D
She might have to settle for a cold night in the rain in mid April
This is another one of his expeditions

and this one

Thanks so much! These stories are going to make me want to build this boat faster

Back