SOOKE Reports, Fall/Winter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe how much she resembeles the wife......good thing too she better looking than you justin LOL LOL all kidding aside this is why we are fighting so our next generation can fish as well. congrats bud.....doesnt look the same with baily on there....

on a side note was out there yesterday as well also just 1 fish to show for our efforts but crabbing was good as well for 1 trap LOL

Wolf

Was out for a wopping 45 mins yesterday. Landed one about 11 pounds and in the middle of fighting it I get a phone call to come drive my buddy to the hospital because he cut the end of his finger off. Let him swim free and left the water. Hit the fish of aldridge 164' on the rigger. Home made hootchie.

-Steve

any reports boys ...... Bigmeal is going stir crazy after his surgery .

hope your feeling better buddy .

maybe sat ????

tubbed

Yah, Tubbed Out I am going stir crazy and the wife reminds me everyday. Sat. is looking not too bad and it sounds like there are a few out there to be had. Nice work Justin, She looks like a natural. I hope my girl gets into fishing as well cause the boy is already hooked. Anyone been fishing Pedder Bay just outside the can?

i've been in pedder a couple times last week and it was slow but managed a 10 and 12 one day and on sat just one bite but it was a 14lbr so not many but decent quality. rite beside the canbouy rite on bottom.

My bud said one of the cheanuh reg. landed a18lb. in the chanel off the flag last week !so there is the odd biggy to be had .If weather holds will be out there sat with my son biggy can reach me on 68 .like u i'll be driving he'll be fishn!
Good luck hope u are getting better!
Sammyslabber

hey Sammyslabber, Everything is healing up nicely thanks. I will give you a shout when we get out on the chuck, but we will probably give pedder a shot. I call you nonetheless. Good luck as well!

Out SAt. with my son fished trap to the bluffs 1 cod & an other bite trolled all the way back to bluffs. Rest of the fleet went to whirl bay mixed reviews some none others more lucky marina said a total of nine weighed in doz+ boats out spotty to say the least .water was **** on a platter calm .highlite finished up with a 1/2 doz pie plate size yummy Dunggies !

fishing off whirl was hot today landed 11 in 2hrs. lost 2 Coyote spoon for some but anchovies ruled getting all the bigger ones! 125' was the prefered depth. 3 Lrg.Crabs too boot.

Went to go out with the missuz........... Sucks when the waves are pounding the spit and you can see them from the marina

8.gif
................................ wind

Some guys were heading out.... tomorrow is another day

Fished whirl bay today to hide from the north easter .The first pass we hit a couple then went quite for a couple hours,moved rite tight to swordfish island and found a good pocket of fish and the last hour was steady. Anchovie and purple haze squirts. nothing larger than 10lbs.

Hey Trev,

Was next to you in the 19 Campion in Whirl. Like your new rig. looks like a offshore machine

Slow first hour then bang bang a 10 and a 12 then went home. Few crabs in the traps too boot. Cold wind from the North wish I hit yesterday instead.

just west of Race rocks between Pedder Bay & Beacher Bay or to be more exact in between Christopher Pt. & Church Rock,maybe someone else can post the Long & lat.

Thanks Jammer I was thinking of that when I clicked on the site this morning ,good info I put it in my Favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back