Nanaimo area

Ya I was with my "net man" BUSHY and he only got one. I don't know if he ever has actually got his limit but a few more trips with the master may rub off. At least he"s getting alot practice on the net!!!Hey Kelly let me know if you wanna go, the boats always in the water ready to go.I'm off on that Monday I hope ther's still some fish around.

No prob B.C. get out there and drop a line, the fishin is hot right now. We hit all our fish on green and white hootchies close to bottom around 170ft.

BRS

I should be out saturday I need to pound out some steey's friday then hit the springs Saturday
I think I am going to make a good run out I might try Nanoose area anyone got a report for Nan and Nanoose??

bigchrome,I'll be heading out also,thinking about nanoose because of the reports. we should run out there together ...anyway I'll be heading out somewhere on saturday

Saltybeaver

What are the tides doing that day? Minor/major bite?
I will run out with you as long as the day forcast well
Do you prefer to stay local ? [8D]

if not I am going to go play some stealhead

Bigchrome,
not sure about the tides or the wind so I will have a look, bigredsnap gave me some info on the spot so we could launch from the indian res in nanoose bay and cruise.

Sure let me knwo
I am slamming steelhead tomorrow :D
but I will check the forum and contact you tonight or tomorow night
it doesnt mater to me where we launch

I'll have to pick up a tide and bite after work and post later. I graduated in 99 did we go to school together ?

Yep for 1 year

I will look at the tide on line after work will post tonight

Saltybeaver I usaully run from Schooner
Tide 15ft at 7am then drops to 10ft at noon back to 13ft 6pm

Cant see why not just waiting to hear from the guys on if they are able to go

What about you [?]

Cool Shermanator :D

I dunno that last one is going to be really tuff to beat I think it my be the record for the year what do you think?
You should have friday off

lets plan a week day

Back