Commander 26 Re Build

Nice! My new AGM just kept the wallas fan going keeping the family warm and made my new ace/Brutus motor hum like no ones business. 9 keeper dungees in two pulls of commercial traps from a 120 feet. That is plenty of power for a 26! Planning to install an inverter?
Sweet, money well spent, can’t go wrong with good batteries. It was a toss up between these and 6 volt for house, but I wanted matching batteries and this will be plenty.
I’m starting to go over my electrical system outline and planning to install wiring right after Ron gel coats the inside. Inverter is going in but not sure what size yet, I think that will depend on my needs, still trying to convince the family that a microwave is useless. I never use one myself but can see how other might like it.
I plan to put the boat progress in overdrive and hopefully will be installing some electrical real soon. Seems like “the plan” is the most time consuming part of the job, we want to have everything drawn out before one cable goes it.

Here some progress for the day gentlemen.
I think Ron has finally emptied the can of worms, Made some cuts today, still will
So is anyone else concerned........?? We have not herd from @Sttr since last nite at 10:39?
This is so unlike him.........I hope he didn't fall into a confined space on his Commander......or is pulling a Snieder.....?? Lol, kidding......loving the work you are doing to your boat and keeping us all entertained!! keep it up!
I’m typing LoL

Here’s the rest of the post LoL

Long story short, grease on my boat by some grease monkey, Dirty shop, dirty trucks , greasy airlines, greasy extension cord,boat parts everywhere, had to clear the shop today.
My shop has to be as clean as my commander before I can continue D4A5AAD7-44D2-46D1-92B4-2B99BF0BF333.jpeg50CA05EB-C5F9-4974-8FAD-905797568536.jpeg7A269024-CFB5-4ED5-9925-7C4774D06BC6.jpeg

Here’s the rest of the post LoL

Long story short, grease on my boat by some grease monkey, Dirty shop, dirty trucks , greasy airlines, greasy extension cord,boat parts everywhere, had to clear the shop today.
My shop has to be as clean as my commander before I can continue View attachment 77015View attachment 77016View attachment 77017
Yes, the boat and your progress is impressive. But your shop, now that’s something special as well.

Back to the commander,
Fuel tank has been sitting at poco marine for Pierre’s advice. We talked about the many things we can do with this fuel tank, a lot had to do with gardening.
Finally I got the phone call today that Pierre will build me a certified stamped fuel tank with a few of his suggestions added.
Shout out to Mark at Poco Marine for making this happen!!! Best customer service out there by far!

Back