Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Loaded with all the trimmings 350k USD on a trailer

2021 Sailfish 320 Express - $349,000(Burlington)​

Loaded with all the trimmings 350k USD on a trailer

2021 Sailfish 320 Express - $349,000(Burlington)​

Beautiful boat. Love the color. Scratching my head here though. Still even in a 32, only has 2 helm chairs under cover? Grady needs to re-engineer their topside

I f you look at the rear hardtop,there's an extendable sun/rain cover for the rear seats.Nice addition,but I don't know how practical it is for our rainy days.I'm planning to add what I call an eye brow cover behind my hardtop to keep the rear seats dry.

Beautiful boat. Love the color. Scratching my head here though. Still even in a 32, only has 2 helm chairs under cover? Grady needs to re-engineer their topside
Yeah, I don't know if Aspen licensed the mold from Grady but doesn't look like they still make them. They seem to concentrate on the Catermarans.

Yeah, I don't know if Aspen licensed the mold from Grady but doesn't look like they still make them. They seem to concentrate on the Catermarans.

Yeah possibly. I just seen sailfish and brain went auto pilot lol

Beautiful boat I would expect more of a cockpit or a salon in that size boat though. It's great if you only have 1 friend lol
Crazy sleeping options for the size and then like you say terrible options for on-deck in weather. I've thought about adding a bunk over top of our table bunk, sure is cheaper than spending 200k buying a Ranger Tug or Cutwater.
Sailfish is huge in the Southern US. I almost bought one before my Grady back in 2011. High quality mostly CC. Sherwood sold them for a few years.
Yeah, but they seem to only have a 22 foot walk around any more. https://sailfishboats.com/build_a_boat?q=walk_arounds

Crazy sleeping options for the size and then like you say terrible options for on-deck in weather. I've thought about adding a bunk over top of our table bunk, sure is cheaper than spending 200k buying a Ranger Tug or Cutwater.

Yeah, but they seem to only have a 22 foot walk around any more. https://sailfishboats.com/build_a_boat?q=walk_arounds

If I were to go into the 32 to 35 foot boat and go sport boat, I woukd go Tiara or somthing along those lines and ditch the outboards lol

Seems reasonable

Is that a ball scupper under that swim deck? Well at least if it is its got an aluminum deck. For 1/4 mil you'd think it would at least have proper scuppers and deck design. For that kind of money I think you deserve to get a little picky.

Is that a ball scupper under that swim deck? Well at least if it is its got an aluminum deck. For 1/4 mil you'd think it would at least have proper scuppers and deck design. For that kind of money I think you deserve to get a little picky.
For 1/4 mill, I'd want more than 3 pictures and correct details like a LOA of 32.3. It isn't March 2022 it could use a few more details to sell quick.

Back