Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

The 225 Yamaha is in the year range that had the exhaust casing corrosion issue.Trailer looks OK,Hardtop is a major plus.Dash is a hack job,needs to be removed and done properly.The pre 2000 years were more prone to wood rot in transom and stringers.Could be a good boat,but needs lots of due diligence to confirm,especially at that price.
That dash is fugly!

This guy could run from the cops, but she is down in San Diego....good night boys, better wet dreams of this than an old 23 in Sooke.

2020 Onslow Bay 41te​

$679,000USD
Tuna boat for a guy who's got the cash. With that you could easily make it back and they won't catch you

Not bad at all! Does it have a drop curtain? Ie enclose the helm. Any other seats under cover other than the two?

Do you have cushions for the cuddy and the rear seats at the transom? Any live well, or is that an insulated fish well? I have neither in my current boat and miss them.

Looks like a spot light on a remote?

I’d say it was wired for Scotty downriggers as competition down south are not and it takes time and money.

If it’s yours I’d list it for 59,873 (anything you choose under 60k).

I’d rate it a 6/10 for an advertisement.
It has the drop curtain for the full enclosure, front strataglass was replaced 2 years ago, bunch (not all) of the zippers got replaced)
Spot light has a remote and it works. All original cushions in good shape no tears, but not as white as they where 25 years ago. Only two good dry seats under the top, there are two seats behind the front but the enclosure makes them awkward when it is zipped up.

Has a 190 quart insulated fish box under the helm seat area, 45/80 quart split insulated boxes under the passenger seat. 50ish quart insulated livewell at the back but no pump. All the plumbing is there.

Thanks for the input!

That dash is fugly!
It was a function over form with big plans to upgrade that never materialized. I went to great lengths to not cut or drill anything in the factory dash and kept every panel, screw and mount. Would be easy to switch back. Still have the bail mount for the plotter if someone wants to do there own thing. I could have bought a 943 and mounted in the original hole but found a deal i couldn't turn down and the big screen.

It was a function over form with big plans to upgrade that never materialized. I went to great lengths to not cut or drill anything in the factory dash and kept every panel, screw and mount. Would be easy to switch back. Still have the bail mount for the plotter if someone wants to do there own thing. I could have bought a 943 and mounted in the original hole but found a deal i couldn't turn down and the big screen.
Why not just mount it up under the hardtop or on the dash then instead. If I was a potential buyer and saw that it would make me question any other work that had been done I couldn’t see. understand your intention to change it in the future.

Good choice on the Garmin 1243 xsv,really nice units,I've been eyeing them up too hoping for a good deal to pop up.The Grady dash configuration doesn't really allow for big screens,so it has to be modified to fit.Good luck with your sale,wrong time of year of course,but the 228 Grady hulls are great and sought after.

Careful what you ask for. 😁
I knew what I was asking for...took me a while to share it. I was hoping someone would find it/shred it before I shared it.

Updated thet add with a bunch of stuff I forgot. Will evaluate if I can bailm ount the plotter with out causing to much grief. Last time I tried it just gets in the way of site lines. Amazing how big this screen is.

I knew what I was asking for...took me a while to share it. I was hoping someone would find it/shred it before I shared it.

Updated thet add with a bunch of stuff I forgot. Will evaluate if I can bailm ount the plotter with out causing to much grief. Last time I tried it just gets in the way of site lines. Amazing how big this screen is.
As long as the plywood on your dash is marine grade plywood, no true boater will complain!

Rate this ad...i might know the guy.

Couple of things. When you get to a boat over $50k I think it would look way better with fresh black bottom paint. Also giving it a buff rather than saying it needs a buff would be a nice touch. You will need to clean it up really well to get near asking.

Back