Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Keep your hands where we can see them @Rain City ;)
Anyone looking at this boat, make sure to have a good surveyor look at the hull . I don’t know the details, only rumours but I heard they went a little hot offshore and had some hull cracking/splitting problems. Not trying to ruin their sale , maybe it’s been resolved but it’s something to look into.

Anyone looking at this boat, make sure to have a good surveyor look at the hull . I don’t know the details, only rumours but I heard they went a little hot offshore and had some hull cracking/splitting problems. Not trying to ruin their sale , maybe it’s been resolved but it’s something to look into.
I would expect that from a Baha, not a Commander - aren't they built pretty tough?

Don’t the motors seem awfully close together?
That's what I thought. If you had joystick controls and they counter-steered they'd hit for sure.
I would expect that from a Baha, not a Commander - aren't they built pretty tough?
I believe it was at the transom where the pod was attached. Just rumors though. Not sure if they added the additional supports before or after. I tried to ask the guy some questions but he didn't want to discuss the work unless I was willing to buy it.

Back