Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

@Rayvon why not just finish this project with the power you want and some special touches :p

I've never heard of a "Sportsman" ,it looks a lot like a Glasply.I see a new company building center console boats but not around when this was built.

@Rayvon why not just finish this project with the power you want and some special touches :p

I've never heard of a "Sportsman" ,it looks a lot like a Glasply.I see a new company building center console boats but not around when this was built.
I believe they were built by sunrunner. Mixed reputation.. Good looking boat though!

Anyone go look at this? And before someone pipes up, no I do not think the 2hp would do anything for that boat in the ocean
Trophy boat 2052
C$28,750
It’s actually a model 2002 and there only rated for a max 175 hp

anyone know much about the older seasports?Guessing this has original Volvo motor and leg.. trying to gauge what they’re worth locally.. always seem to only come up south of the border.

after this past weekends 5’ seas in my 17’ I’m really digging the idea of an enclosed cabin.

anyone know much about the older seasports?Guessing this has original Volvo motor and leg.. trying to gauge what they’re worth locally.. always seem to only come up south of the border.

after this past weekends 5’ seas in my 17’ I’m really digging the idea of an enclosed cabin.

This thing is begging for a pod and 250 yamaha...ok 300 yamaha for stizz

This thing is begging for a pod and 250 yamaha...ok 300 yamaha for stizz
Funny as the seller has actually listed it with a suzuki/seasport dealer in Bham. I spoke with the guy today and in summary.. he podded the same hull a few years ago and had to get rid of it as the ride became so terrible due to the new setup.. He's also a mechanic/boat builder..

Back