Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Time to take the Tinder Talk offline and get back to overpriced boats!
I feel like I’m a Vancouverite, Victorianite and I’ve adjusted to the housing market no need to complain any longer just live with debt. Things are no longer over priced if you quote out a new build in a house or boat.

Commander 30 diesel, with a tender. 109k. Hope he doesn’t pull a “that’s in USD” #brokermove https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3157186641170754/

I’ve seen some good deals on Trophy’s in Sooke and Seattle, Honda power with low hours. A few nice boats out there right now. I think the Seattle boat show adds product to the market. If this cold front wasn’t blowing through we might start to see lots of spring listings but it’s slow getting a boat ready to sell or use when the sikaflex doesn’t set. Don’t ask me how I know!

Just called TB Marine - There's a pending offer on the boat. Listing is, as you see it - no price listing error. (Which is mindboggling in this market) Just doesn't come with a trailer. Cheers.
Totally mind boggling. I didn’t even inquire because it seems so unrealistic.

@kaelc you need this sportfish!

Haha, insane more of a boat for the hulltruth crowd. My customers would love me to buy it since I sure as hell would be spending my money at the shipyards.

Pod project 13k usd

Back