Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I actually called about this one. Sale pending. What do you guys think it would be worth up here?
I don't follow grady’s too closely but close to 70k? @Rayvon has been watching that size boat/era closer than most.

I don't follow grady’s too closely but close to 70k? @Rayvon has been watching that size boat/era closer than most.
That vintage would be over 70 post covid. The only comparables are much older and slightly small overnighters. There are two listed in the 60K range.

I actually called about this one. Sale pending. What do you guys think it would be worth up here?
That's a steal. Now, remember its a 226 which his less desirable than the 228. But, its an 09 which is newer than most listed. Low hours on the 250. I'd say that's a $75K boat now in Canada. It looks clean and well cared for.

That's a steal. Now, remember its a 226 which his less desirable than the 228. But, its an 09 which is newer than most listed. Low hours on the 250. I'd say that's a $75K boat now in Canada. It looks clean and well cared for.
Right on.

That's exactly what I thought. Figured I could have got it here for about 60k Canadian. Oh well.

That is a nice package with the extended transom!

What looks like a turn key Diesel 1979 Chris Craft 280 for 25k. In Texas. VS 25k projects in BC.

GA had a 16 searuner 210 enclosed hardtop with yamaha 200hp/9.9. Whole package had about 60hrs .. i know they struggled to retail it in the $90's.
Crazy, that sounds like a good deal but not sure what either would have retailed for new or now. That could be had for 70k before taxes, which isn’t great but a good example of what can be had just south of the boarder. Here is equivalent priced in BC. I’d choose the bigger boat hard top/bigger engine any day of the week but I love going south for tacos and they are dropping the pcr test tomorrow?: https://vancouver.craigslist.org/pml/boa/d/coquitlam-2012-hewescraft-sea-runner/7448115789.html

1989 Double Eagle 17' $18,000. -115 Yamaha 4 stroke outboard. 120 hours

View attachment 75841View attachment 75840
No bottom paint, overkill trailer and low hours yami? Inspect for soft spots but other than that just keep a spare hydraulic electric motor handy $100 off eBay.

Back