Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

She hasn't had any offers near that yet and I guess they are pushing for her to give her bottom line price. Add the hefty commission and I think it's best she just brings it home and I list it for her.
how much did they pay for the boat when they bought it? How much enjoyment did they get out of it?
She probably paid less than 100k for that boat brand new 10 years ago so the boat doesn’t really owe her nearly that much.

It is also quite an ugly boat with the brown shag carpet inside, and it appears to be quite weather or maybe just in need of a good cleaning and polish. I think you would be lucky to get $60k for it even in this hot market.

She hasn't had any offers near that yet and I guess they are pushing for her to give her bottom line price. Add the hefty commission and I think it's best she just brings it home and I list it for her.
I bet if that boat went up on Facebook for 100k you would get hits if not a sale! I’d start high and can always come down but can’t go back up..

I’d say 80k for that boat. It is an awful colour but it’ll sell. The commission is probably too much but you might have to do 20 showings to sell it

I have a 2018 24ft Alexis that I bought used just before Covid hit and paid less than 100k for it. It had 26hrs on the 300 verado and a 15 kicker. I’d bring it home, ask 90, take 85 and ask the lady to bake you an apple pie for the help.

Thoughts on this? Right in line with what I am looking for.. would prefer newer / 4stroke power.

Noticed the scuppers are below the bottom paint.. imagine its a wet deck?

Thoughts on this? Right in line with what I am looking for.. would prefer newer / 4stroke power.

Not my cup of tea but I can say Jeff at Bayside was a great guy to deal with when I bought my 2459 there 6 years ago

Guys, what do we think is fair for this boat? It is my neighbors boat. Her husband passed away just before Christmas and she needs to sell it. Likely I will be bringing it back to nanaimo soon and selling privately for her.
If she just wants it gone fast list it for $89

if she wants top dollar do some videos and list it for 95k it’s well priced especially if she can help a private buyer with separate receipt for the boat and all the accessories to help with tax registration ;)

All I have heard is to stay away from the HPDI engines…

Looks like a useful layout for maximum deck space and shelter from the elements. Not too pretty, but they try harder.

Even with the new power system, this is quite the asking price for a 2003 26' boat model.

Still behooves me why a seller would not spend a few days cleaning a boat up, espcially a high dollar price tag.

00z0z_hMGzywt59rNz_0ww0oo_1200x900.jpg

Even with the new power system, this is quite the asking price for a 2003 26' boat model.

Still behooves me why a seller would not spend a few days cleaning a boat up, espcially a high dollar price tag.

View attachment 75927
Some have lost their minds

Back