Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

That new Volvo D6 DPI would be $80K to $90K. A lot of engine for that boat. Usually they would put a D4 in a boat that size
Installed? I would guess even more. Don’t know what guys expect to pay for a boat with warranty on the engines. I could see someone saying it’s a 190k boat or 150k if they wanted to be insulting ;)

engine 100k, kicker 10k, trailer 15k, electronics 10k. Sure the trailer and hull are used but everything else looks brand new and maybe when you go see it, it is better than new? People are selling **** houses with lipstick for 1.3-1.5M day long in Victoria these days. Nothing wrong with trying to get money out of a nice boat.

All the new 3-400k Sea Sport are selling out and there are few boats listed. Not that this is a Sea sport but they don’t have this type of power either.

If anyone you know buys I’d happily chip in for diesel and bring all the tuna gear I have and keep reminding the new owner what an awesome boat it is. :)

Pair of outboards. Comes with boat.

I actually find this type of project extremely appealing.

The gantry system he's created concerns me about the quality of the rest of the work though..

Installed? I would guess even more. Don’t know what guys expect to pay for a boat with warranty on the engines. I could see someone saying it’s a 190k boat or 150k if they wanted to be insulting ;)

engine 100k, kicker 10k, trailer 15k, electronics 10k. Sure the trailer and hull are used but everything else looks brand new and maybe when you go see it, it is better than new? People are selling **** houses with lipstick for 1.3-1.5M day long in Victoria these days. Nothing wrong with trying to get money out of a nice boat.

All the new 3-400k Sea Sport are selling out and there are few boats listed. Not that this is a Sea sport but they don’t have this type of power either.

If anyone you know buys I’d happily chip in for diesel and bring all the tuna gear I have and keep reminding the new owner what an awesome boat it is. :)
Can’t compare house and property with a boat lol, hull is 19 years old, that boat was worth 100k new in 2003. Like I said the bag of marbles is low, and whoever buys this at that price has only one marble left IMO.my friend sold a 27 jaxoncraft with twin 300zuke low hrs in mint condition for 220k

Can’t compare house and property with a boat lol, hull is 19 years old, that boat was worth 100k new in 2003. Like I said the bag of marbles is low, and whoever buys this at that price has only one marble left IMO.my friend sold a 27 jaxoncraft with twin 300zuke low hrs in mint condition for 220k
Sounds like a wicked buy. The Jaxoncraft likely had a wide beam and was likely 10 years newer? I’m not saying that boat isn’t overpriced just arguing it’s worth more than 50k and I know most were joking about 50k. I think people are paying stupid money for what should be tear downs and you think they are paying stupid money for an old hull. Not comparing them other than it’s
crazy times in that there are supply problems for both. I pitty the fool that buys either hastily and has to overpay.

new power costs money back to boats https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/bod/d/fort-lauderdale-2007-grady-white-360/7446491304.html

Sounds like a wicked buy. The Jaxoncraft likely had a wide beam and was likely 10 years newer? I’m not saying that boat isn’t overpriced just arguing it’s worth more than 50k and I know most were joking about 50k. I think people are paying stupid money for what should be tear downs and you think they are paying stupid money for an old hull. Not comparing them other than it’s
crazy times in that there are supply problems for both. I pitty the fool that buys either hastily and has to overpay.

new power costs money back to boats https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/bod/d/fort-lauderdale-2007-grady-white-360/7446491304.html
Agreed, crazy times

28' Grady-White Sailfish 282 2004 - $99,900 (Pompano Beach) USD Florida​

Back