Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

If that one doesn't work out, have a look at this rebuilt and podded 23 Hourston with 300 O/B for $80K
This hourston was for sale in the spring. I talked to the guy. I asked about the structural stuff and he was very vague. I'd beware on the note about a prior owner doing it (could have been 20 years ago). There's no pics of the interior for a reason. There was last time it was listed and I don't believe it was photogenic.

Last edited:
This hourston was for sale in the spring. I talked to the guy. I asked about the structural stuff and he was very vague. I'd beware on the note about a prior owner doing it (could have been 20 years ago). There's no pics of the interior for a reason. There was last time it was listed and I don't believe it was photogenic.
Yup,, that boat has pounded lots of water in its day. Personally I’d pass at 8k never mind 80k.

Seems cheap. Is it an offshore made boat?
I'd like to see the hull shape. Boat looks skukum. Does seem cheaply priced

For curiosity sake, if I were to list my restored ‘77 Double Eagle 206, what would a reasonable starting point be?

There is a build thread on here of it but it’s essentially gone over with a fine tooth comb and babied. It isn’t “showroom” as it has a scuff here and there in the gel coat, the interlux paint on the top has some minor nicks etc (hull is original gelcoat and not painted) and there is some original parts like window frames and trim that obviously don’t show new but it’s a nice rig. I have 2 footitis so to speak😂

It has:
- 2016 Suzuki Df300 - 670 hours - fly by wire
- 2012 Yamaha 9.9 high thrust (don’t have an hour meter so not sure but runs strong!
- Nac-1 autopilot with remote
- two shockwave seats
- Ultradeck
- Lowrance HDS 9 live with Halo 20 Radar
- Icom m506 AIS radio with Shakespeare 5225xt antenna
- custom pod/arch etc
- 2012 Roadrunner tandem with surge brakes.
- planar diesel heater
- sunbrella slope back and drop curtains.
- high output washdown
- noco battery charger 5x2
- dual hydraulic Helms
- new aluminum saddle tanks and stainless fillers
- new custom cushions for Cuddy.

The list continues but just a general idea.
Sweet boat

For curiosity sake, if I were to list my restored ‘77 Double Eagle 206, what would a reasonable starting point be?

There is a build thread on here of it but it’s essentially gone over with a fine tooth comb and babied. It isn’t “showroom” as it has a scuff here and there in the gel coat, the interlux paint on the top has some minor nicks etc (hull is original gelcoat and not painted) and there is some original parts like window frames and trim that obviously don’t show new but it’s a nice rig. I have 2 footitis so to speak😂

It has:
- 2016 Suzuki Df300 - 670 hours - fly by wire
- 2012 Yamaha 9.9 high thrust (don’t have an hour meter so not sure but runs strong!
- Nac-1 autopilot with remote
- two shockwave seats
- Ultradeck
- Lowrance HDS 9 live with Halo 20 Radar
- Icom m506 AIS radio with Shakespeare 5225xt antenna
- custom pod/arch etc
- 2012 Roadrunner tandem with surge brakes.
- planar diesel heater
- sunbrella slope back and drop curtains.
- high output washdown
- noco battery charger 5x2
- dual hydraulic Helms
- new aluminum saddle tanks and stainless fillers
- new custom cushions for Cuddy.

The list continues but just a general idea.
Looks like a tuna boat, is it a tuna boat
Fuel tanks ?

Looks like a tuna boat, is it a tuna boat
Fuel tanks ?
Any boat can catch tuna I suppose but this is just a nice classic west coast hull. I'd pick a larger boat to chase albacore offshore but I'm sure it could be done in this on the right days. Has aluminum saddle tanks.

DBAA24CD-08CD-4CC4-AFF8-CDC40014DFFF.jpeg
Thank you forum
members, Gabefisher, Felix too. Lol
A smooth deal with trusted people always makes it sweeter. Picked her up yesterday and my gal is so excited about her new boat.
Maybe she will let me drive it? Lol
My appreciation for all the links and dms to get what we where looking for done.

Seems cheap. Is it an offshore made boat?
this is a long time friends line of boats. he is having them made offshore and bringing 3-4 per year so far. lots of concept drawings and even complete builds that where past on as he wanted this to be right. these are very well done for an offshore made boat.
i still dont understand though how offshore boats are insurable or coast guard/transport canada approved. maybe just not for commercial use.
if interested more let me know and i can get contact for you directly. i wanted one when i sold the pursuit, but had no information on legal part of registering a C number on a boat that is not TC approved.

Back