Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Brokers in BC trying to sell things for 10-20% more than they are worth is getting old. Helped talk a friend out of GW yesterday due to being over priced. This one posted today 200k more expensive than one on the east coast, same year and options and the same price as the same boat a year newer in Vancouver that has been sitting. He might be trolling with islander reels on the bed to entice a hit, but I doubt it will work.

https://www.facebook.com/share/wT87qoFHKjTY6C9s/ BW 405 Conquest 2022 with V12's for 1.879M CAD

Brokers in BC trying to sell things for 10-20% more than they are worth is getting old. Helped talk a friend out of GW yesterday due to being over priced. This one posted today 200k more expensive than one on the east coast, same year and options and the same price as the same boat a year newer in Vancouver that has been sitting. He might be trolling with islander reels on the bed to entice a hit, but I doubt it will work.

https://www.facebook.com/share/wT87qoFHKjTY6C9s/ BW 405 Conquest 2022 with V12's for 1.879M CAD
A$$ heavy and underpowered. NEXT!

I've admired this Conquest from the Stanley Park Causeway, but at $1.88M...I'm out 🤣

2010 Silver Streak 22 $84,900

View attachment 109748
This one isn't for sale any more ;)

pending the sea trial, of course. Mechanical was excellent on it. I called Andy (the owner) at Silver Streak to see if he could look up the serial for me and tell me a bit about the boat...turns out it was his boat before the current owner, so he said "guaranteed it's built right!". Also turns out he knew my uncle a lot better than I thought but that's another story.
Can't wait to take her out for a rip!!! My dad and I are buying it together. He's almost 80 now and wants to get out as much as possible, I'm almost retired and want to spend as much time with him fishing as I can, while we still can. This boat will get us out a lot more than the whaler could, it being a center console and all.

wish us luck on the sea trial!

This one isn't for sale any more ;)

pending the sea trial, of course. Mechanical was excellent on it. I called Andy (the owner) at Silver Streak to see if he could look up the serial for me and tell me a bit about the boat...turns out it was his boat before the current owner, so he said "guaranteed it's built right!". Also turns out he knew my uncle a lot better than I thought but that's another story.
Can't wait to take her out for a rip!!! My dad and I are buying it together. He's almost 80 now and wants to get out as much as possible, I'm almost retired and want to spend as much time with him fishing as I can, while we still can. This boat will get us out a lot more than the whaler could, it being a center console and all.

wish us luck on the sea trial!
Nice! You got a better deal than most people ask for a factory made hewescraft and we all know this is better built

Lots of “discounts” rebates at Sherwood this afternoon.

2024 Bayliner Trophy 23 w a 10k price cut to 150k. Walk around looks to be a sacrifice on this one.

21” Bayliner trophy Walk around cuddy cabin - $17,900.​

Tandem axle trailer, four stroke, low hour Yamaha, outboard model. This is a good price, even after conversion.

View attachment 110657View attachment 110659View attachment 110658

View attachment 110660
No top? Under powered 21'? Kicker not mentioned so probably not included and a 6 hp?

21” Bayliner trophy Walk around cuddy cabin - $17,900.​

Tandem axle trailer, four stroke, low hour Yamaha, outboard model. This is a good price, even after conversion.

View attachment 110660

Love the ratcheting tie-downs holding the kicker in place!

Back