Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

i still dont understand though how offshore boats are insurable or coast guard/transport canada approved. maybe just not for commercial use.
if interested more let me know and i can get contact for you directly. i wanted one when i sold the pursuit, but had no information on legal part of registering a C number on a boat that is not TC approved.
Thanks for the info.
Wouldn’t your friend who imports the boats be responsible or be able to help get the boat registered?

Anybody looking for a cuddy jet boat. It’s my neighbour. He’s too old to use it. motor is basically new.

Great deal on a trailer for a 21 ft boat. I know this guy and he’s a straight shooter

Thanks for the info.
Wouldn’t your friend who imports the boats be responsible or be able to help get the boat registered?
they get registered, they have a HIN.. its just the actual approval and insurance for commercial use. a process that would be a small cost to him and worth doing. IMHO

@Rain City, you are getting a more family-friendly boat for about 1/2 the price, and, some would argue, a much better boat.

Little price drop on....

2018 Cutwater 302 boat for sale​

$250,000$269,000
Listed 25 weeks ago
25 weeks ago
in Lake Stevens, WA

Looks like a well set-up C-Dory 22ft with new power for $35,000USD...in Alaska

C22.jpg

Honda 90 main
Honda 9.9 kicker
Suzuki 2.5 for the dinghy

Two nice seaports

Two nice seaports
The second one is nice. Run from the first.

Is the 1st one a boat you looked at on your Van Isle boat junket?
I thought it looked good on the add just wasn’t sure about the motor. And the fact it was $130k 😜
Looked at them both, yes. The first one actually had a better layout withthe full head. But the guy did some patchy painting on it and it had some pretty bad gel coat repairs.

18 foot hewescraft plus pod. Not too bad a price at 38k cad. Not as good as the silver streak at 40k but not bad. if you don’t have a lot of big friends, the 90hp might perform alright? Not sure if was the same block as the 115hp that year?

Attachments

• IMG_8066.png
    IMG_8066.png
    686.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_8067.png
    IMG_8067.png
    630.7 KB · Views: 64
Pair of 17’ aluminum boats for sale for a fair price especially the silver streak with brand new power. (First time posting this forum sorry if layout is wrong)

https://www.facebook.com/share/qFqaC5KpAcxWqWXn/?mibextid=79PoIi

No need to apologize great post! Nice to see some island made aluminum for under 30k with nice power

Back