Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

This is a sweet rig.

I'd agree, not comparable to the one sold in the low- mid 20s at all really.

There was a guy in courtenay who sold a fully redone 206 with 250 (had some warranty left) about 2 years ago in the mid 50s. Timing was ideal for the sale and the engine was newer. The boat was well done as is yours. Market has come bacl to earth from a couple years back, so I'd think mid to high 40s.

Out of curiosity, what do you get for rpm and mpg at 26mph? That thing must do 55.

That's a beauty resto you did. I always rubber neck when I go by that boat.
Yeah, I think as is it is worth a lot more especially with how wicked you have it dialled in and the power to weight ratio. Just that electronics package with autopilot would be close to 20k installed by a dealer I bet?

Problem is finding the buyer who knows what a halo, and shox seats are worth and wants them in Hull the same age as me. Some good stuff coming on the market as well, some with newer power under warranty, I think there is a double eagle and champion currently for sale with new Suzuki, but not 300’s! You may well find a buyer in the 40’s but I see so many boats that have been priced high sit and have to knock well over 20k off their initial ask. The members 26 hourston that sold in the spring was priced too low or just right. Everyone gets a lot of initial inquiries but when the buyer goes to get the money from the bank…

Others are having trouble selling boats that I would mortgage my retirement again for! I think my buddy only had 3 guys look at his 282 Grady in over a year of trying to sell it, since he priced it to high, kept slashing the price. What he sold it for, I would have loved to have bought it for if I was boatless.

Maybe list in the spring in the 40’s and if it doesn't sell, relist a month later saying all the bells and whistles are not included at a lower price?

The interest rate cut is huge on a percentage basis but with inflation, it isn't enough to bring buyers to the table. I have two buddies who are looking hard at boats and make way more money then me and they are on the sidelines.

We got a $900 municipal bill in the mail this week for water, sewage and garbage, I almost lost it, I wish we had drip irrigation and a huge water barrel system! Hope that makes you guys on a well in the regional districts feel better about your burn barrels! Rant over, wicked boat, hope your next one is just as nice.

The Seawest 22 (Jenkins) that I looked at was soooo tempting,but in the end I couldn't get my head around buying it with the 20 year old 225 Yamaha and selling my seasport with new power under warranty.It was a tough call with a sleepless night thinking about it.

Look at that shallow V hull! Welcome to pound town!
she is used to it. lol

a member provided an opportunity to look at his cope 19', fogducker has the similar so we went and checked his out at poetts. she was impressed. i guess hanging out with me, she impresses easily.
tomorrow is the day she is going to travel and go over the boat with the seller. fingers crossed we will have it in bam soon.

Try this. It is a member page tho.

Overpriced in the market right now. It's 20k more than its worth in my opinion. Nice boat though. I am sure someone will buy it because of the name.

It really looks the 20 foot podded. Maybe it is the pics and the top conversion throwing it off. I like the roof.

Last edited:
Back