Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Well he's not really wanting to sell the damn thing because he won't answer my questions. I know where it is but he refuses to tell me. I know that's probably because it gets little use and has tons of growth. Maybe he's now realizing that he should have prepped the boat for an actual sale instead of "putting feelers out".
That would be a nice boat for you. The ultimate Westcoast fishing machine with some comforts but not too much.

Well he's not really wanting to sell the damn thing because he won't answer my questions. I know where it is but he refuses to tell me. I know that's probably because it gets little use and has tons of growth. Maybe he's now realizing that he should have prepped the boat for an actual sale instead of "putting feelers out".
so my commission is in jeopardy?

1992 Seasport 22’ $38,000. Alaska. 300 ponies.

View attachment 109787View attachment 109788
I don't think it will be self bailing anymore with that little floatation in the pod .It could be that I'm probably a little more aware of that than most people. Mine is only self bailing when empty.:(

Looks like the same guy is selling another boat. He has a different one altogether in his profile beside the one below and the Skagit 🤔
1724528794846.png

Back