Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

What’s the thoughts on value here?
There is a podded double eagles listed for something like 28k that haven’t sold in months or a year? I’d personally figure out the value of the trailer, how old tires, axles and brakes are. Who designed and build the pod, the pod might be worthless, might be worth 4K. So tough to value a project in this economy. The hull and hard top look nice but listen to salmon killer.

Unless you are super handy and have access to wholesale marine parts I would say stay well away and make offers on podded double eagles and Hourstons that are running. You will always have work to do on an older boat!

Last edited:
i have looked through marketplace, just putting it out there on this thread.. looking for 17-19' centre consul aluminum. (ex lodge type) can have throw away power or something newer. friend of mine here in Bam is on the hunt. budget is 25-40k

i have looked through marketplace, just putting it out there on this thread.. looking for 17-19' centre consul aluminum. (ex lodge type) can have throw away power or something newer. friend of mine here in Bam is on the hunt. budget is 25-40k

2015 Tidewater 232 LXF Center Console, 250 Yamaha - $84,000 (Furry Creek)​

It's a nice looking boat but to me that price seems steep. 10 years old (although low usage), no trailer. Your thoughts?

Hes not the only one looking for that style of boat haha. Ive been watching too 👀

Is that newer Cope Barkley Sounder too small? Seller says 17' but it's 16'10, not quite as big as the lodge boats.

456385766_808340634804402_4054361699492167791_n.jpg456457873_808340638137735_4757329100551412185_n.jpg

Last edited:
except its a she. lol.. post up ones you have looked at but not bought. please
I was gonna send that one that aquaholic just sent. It's a little small though. It's nice to have a bigger dance floor for sure
ya , we are looking at something bigger. trying to get her into a 19'. i will prevail!

just upped her budget. lol
If she's got a bit of budget to play with you could try and get the guy with the bridgeview on marketplace to come down on price a bit. Beautiful boat but doesn't look like it comes with any electronics. Listed for 42k now with the 150 merc (358 hours)

I was gonna send that one that aquaholic just sent. It's a little small though. It's nice to have a bigger dance floor for sure

If she's got a bit of budget to play with you could try and get the guy with the bridgeview on marketplace to come down on price a bit. Beautiful boat but doesn't look like it comes with any electronics. Listed for 42k now with the 150 merc (358 hours)
Unless it’s a different one there is one on Craigslist says has electronics same price and a 150 so I think it’s the same one

Back