Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Seems well priced
That one might have been kicking around for a few years on and off the sell pages. The motor had some problems from what I remember. Good fishing platform though, designed that way too.

Did you notice the clear out prices on Stabi Craft at Galleon? They say it is a clear out for the new models, but I wonder if they will continue to carry them. Their ads have been running a long time for some of the product.

There's a 20' and a 27' aluminum boat on BCauction website that might be a good deal for anyone looking for a project. The 27' has water in the foam.

What’s the thoughts on value here?
Still got another $10-30k left before she’s rigged for fishing I figure. I’m not an expert, but finishing out the interior and wiring won’t be cheap, plus electronics etc. Lots of work left.

What’s the thoughts on value here?
a lot of work. Unfortunately if you wanted to finish it right I would tear up the floor, do stringers and transom, new floor and finish the inside. Add new power, kicker….. not for the faint at heart. 45k and she is mint if you did all the work and are thrifty purchasing

Back