Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I looked at his other postings and it looks like he’s selling all sorts of boat junk. Asking detailed questions should sniff out any BS

I looked at his other postings and it looks like he’s selling all sorts of boat junk. Asking detailed questions should sniff out any BS
After I asked him if he was a boat salesman, he then eliminated a bunch of previous boat sales that were in his sellers profile.

Twins 150’s!

2006 Skagit Orca 24SC $136,000

2006 Skagit Orca with one of the rare factory pods. 24’ with Pod. Meticulously maintained with too many upgrades to list! Low-hour (125 hour) 2022 twin Yamaha 150 hp outboards, 2015 9.9 Yamaha kicker, marine head, dinette, v-berth enclosure, galley with sink and cooktop, 12-v refrigerator, shore power, full second station controls, 3rd helm at stern for fishing, port and starboard windshield wipers, a front opening window, diesel blower for cooktop, Lowrance HDS electronics package w/ 12" multifunction display and radar, Standard Horizon VHF radio, full second station helm w/ controls, rocket launchers, windless anchor, upgraded stereo system, hydraulic trim tabs, plus much much more! Includes a tandem-axle trailer w/ brakes! Freshly professionally polished and new bottom paint.

This boat is truly turn-key!

IMG_0887.jpegIMG_0886.jpeg
IMG_0888.jpeg

Back