Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I see your 16 and raise to 17
That’s a good deal!

Tomorrow I find out if I pull off the deal of the decade. It’s not one that’s listed anywhere. I may have knocked on the right door at the right time.

Well, my friends, it has happened. I have received a boat at a value that is unbelievable. As of now it is verbally done however, I will not send any more details until the check has been sent and I have the boat hooked up to my truck this afternoon

Well, my friends, it has happened. I have received a boat at a value that is unbelievable. As of now it is verbally done however, I will not send any more details until the check has been sent and I have the boat hooked up to my truck this afternoon
Awesome

Commander 26 needing to be finished?

Commander 26 needing to be finished?

Nah, Kingfisher 18 with more electronics than the Space Shuttle

Oh boy, better rev up the meme machine lol

It’s the afternoon. We demand updates.

Second that - "I have received a boat at a value that is unbelievable." That kind of describes most listings these days - except we run away, not towards... details man!
he's too busy scrubbing the **** outta the trailer rims....

My guess is it's a near new 185 DE,I hope I didn't spoil his surprise. C'mon man spill it!!
EDIT,I didn't notice it was announced in the other thread.

Last edited:
Back