Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

And the 4.3 litre would be minimum power for that boat unless you plan to always run light. It seems boat manufacturers consistently power their boats with a motor one-size-down from ideal.
It was a ploy to make the boat owner trade it in a year or two later on one with a bigger motor.

A little input on pricing my father in laws Double Eagle would be appreciated..
2006 176 EXL stored under cover all its life - some upholstery splitting
2005 Yamaha 115 4 stroke 300 odd hours
half canvas top
trailer in great condition
Scotty power downriggers
Located southern Gulf islands
the classic BC boat

A little input on pricing my father in laws Double Eagle would be appreciated..
2006 176 EXL stored under cover all its life - some upholstery splitting
2005 Yamaha 115 4 stroke 300 odd hours
half canvas top
trailer in great condition
Scotty power downriggers
Located southern Gulf islands
the classic BC boat
No kicker or updated electronics??
$30-33K - depending how fast he wants to move it

2006 C-Dory 22-foot Angler​

CA$59,000 · In stock
Listed in Port Coquitlam, BC

Newly Repowered with twin 50-hp 2022 Yamaha outboards with warranty Until 9/26(transferable)paid $35,000 for motors , installation and steering

Says bought new in 2014 so hull year is probably close to 2014. I agree the price seems high, but 900hrs for a 10 year old boat doesn't seem like "high hours" to me.
Yeah he adjusted the listing with the date. And you're right, not high hours for the age. Just higher hours than I wanted.

55k usd. Basically back to pre-covid pricing. Should sell within a week.

2007 c-dory 25’ cruiser
2022 Magictilt trailer
2017 Yamaha 150 hp outboard
Powerhead and lower unit replaced 500 hours
Garmin GPSMAP 943XSV with US and Canadian navigations charts
Everything works and the boat is in great condition. We are moving and can’t take with.

This is a great deal on a great boat - 16ft Lifetimer in a centre console setup is hugely capable and they are very solidly built.

I used to have a similar 14ft model. Mine cost more than this one (new), and if I remember, the 16ft (fully optioned out) was low $30k. Older power, but if motor checks out, anyone looking for a nice lake boat or near shore / cabin boat should seriously check this out. At current offer, you are getting a good deal on the hull/trailer, with the motor thrown in for free. Run for a few years and then upgrade to fuel injection (this looks like an old carb model).

Interesting to compare with the 14ft Silverstreak. They make a more 'finished' package and that one is optioned out with lots of gear, but in the end I'd take the extra 2ft / centre console - so much nicer to drive.

Last edited:
Back