Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

IMG_2048.jpeg

Be first to the tuna

Last edited:
@Loghauler https://skagit.craigslist.org/boa/d/bow-grady-white-yamaha-strokes/7765163703.html

40usd. I’d try and sell the trailer if it doesn’t have good disc brakes.
1998 Grady White Sailfish 272 with 2005 (F/LF 225TXR) Yamaha 225hp engines with ~800 hrs.
Looks like a nice boat
I like the 232 with the newer zukes but what do I know, prices seem to be getting better though !
Really tempted to pull a trigger but I’ve waited this long and now I’m thinking I might want property too
soo many choices ! Lol

Or this at 50k usd when he sobers up

22’ Sea Sport - $80,000 (FRIDAY HARBOR)​

Does she look a bit butt heavy with that 250? $80K USD for a 40 y/o hull is crazy.

Thoughts?

Good value with the kicker but doesn't look like a lot more room the 19 foot cuddies with outboards. If you or your best friend is a mechanic, the 4.3 engine has a good reputation. If not the cost of maintaining an inboard can be very expensive, exceeding the cost of the boat. Since this comes with a trailer its easier to do some maintainance yourself, unlike others who have to haul out. The price indicates it may need work.

I agree inboard nightmare stay away. Notice how the pictures don't show the doghouse facing out to stern because it probably take up entire deck. Ads also without engine hours is also red flag.
It's funny you say that. I've noticed that the only boats worth looking at are the ones that state the engine hours in the very first line of the ad. Unless of course the repower is built into the price.

I agree inboard nightmare stay away. Notice how the pictures don't show the doghouse facing out to stern because it probably take up entire deck. Ads also without engine hours is also red flag.
And the 4.3 litre would be minimum power for that boat unless you plan to always run light. It seems boat manufacturers consistently power their boats with a motor one-size-down from ideal.

Back