Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Buckethead has a set of 150s for twenty g
I like motors ! Two is better than one
Matching set all the way baby 🤣
Now back to my regularly scheduled brewskie

Uniflite sports sedan. 33k in Granville Island.
Talk about a weekender ! Beer and barby on the back ! Gonna be pricey for parking though
Get there Friday night park the car and sleep on the boat then out for adventures and beer
And back to work about nine am on Sunday
Oh man that would be fun

Talk about a weekender ! Beer and barby on the back ! Gonna be pricey for parking though
Get there Friday night park the car and sleep on the boat then out for adventures and beer
And back to work about nine am on Sunday
Oh man that would be fun
I would venture to guess car parking is going to be almost as much as moorage these days in Van? I remember a few years in van when a handful of the guys I knew where Kokanee reps, when the van is a rockin don’t come a knocking. In this case the boat.

Any thoughts on this NR. Was thinking of chucking in an offer. Boat is 2006 . Yamaha 115hp is 2015 with 500hrs 9.9 Yamaha 2013. No hour meter. Both motors have just been completely serviced new zincs. Will include all items you will need. Anchor, nets,downriggers, canon balls,sounders 2. Gaffe 2 etc.

Any thoughts on this NR. Was thinking of chucking in an offer. Boat is 2006 . Yamaha 115hp is 2015 with 500hrs 9.9 Yamaha 2013. No hour meter. Both motors have just been completely serviced new zincs. Will include all items you will need. Anchor, nets,downriggers, canon balls,sounders 2. Gaffe 2 etc.
If the canvas is in good shape, looks pretty good. Doesn't look life suspension seats/pedistals but that would be nice, if they are it would help justify the price. When was the last time tires were replaced and brakes done on the trailer? How old are the electronics/radar? Is there autopilot?

Beautiful little boat except for the "bad". But could be good for someone that is good at fiberglassing.
Yeah, that's a sweet little rig. Looks super clean. Would be a nice buy for somebody who can DIY the deck repairs.

Pod project after the main croaks? Pilot house 23’. Lowest price I’ve seen in a while on a Pro 23’.

2006 Trophy 2352 WA $25,500.

IMG_0423.jpeg

Back