Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Buddy is concentrating on his hockey business, dam oiler fan/Edmonton transplant so selling his 282. Probably won't ever find a better deal on a good condition never moored/repowered 282. I’d give it a 7/10 for appearance 10/10 for functionality for fishing. Stand up head and a lot of the camping features he has never used. Yes you can find “cheaper” beat up ones, with old electronics that would cost you 10k usd to ship from Florida but this is here ready to go. Exhaust were done by first owner, both engines run great. My buddy put new electronics on it and has done all maintenance with a yami mechanic here in Vic, same guy I use. Had it off shore for Hali last week and catching 20-23lb springs in Barkley sound. I’ll share another link when I find one, this is for one of the groups. Much better value and a better ride than the osprey if you believe other group members, not me, I’ve never been on an osprey!

Trailer is not included, but would be sold separately. It is for up to a 30 foot marlin and has Kodiak disc brakes. If you were to buy the trailer it would be perfect for loading the boat up to bear with ice and beer for rivers or tuna and still tow like a dream.

View attachment 107445
What is he asking for the trailer?

Nice looking Pursuit 2870 for $149,000CDN. Maybe @ab1752 should check this one out!

View attachment 107448

The Pursuit 2870 Walkaround is built to fish, yet replete with cruising comforts. It features backrests on the stern-facing seats and a tilting aft seat housing the 44-gallon fish box. The forward cabin is raked with a more angled, round-cornered windshield that adds style to her look. Twin Yamaha outboards and a unique hull design deliver a smooth, yet powerful ride. Rigged for landing the big game, the 2870 features a large, insulated cooler / fish box and live well, four stainless steel rod holders, and additional storage under the gunwale.

Upgraded 300hp Yamaha engines
NEW Fusion stereo, 1200 watt amplifier and helm remote
Espar diesel furnace
Engine service, bottom paint and wax completed July 2023

Ya I'm aware, the issue is my slip on the coast is max 29' loa...looks like a nice boat on offer by freedom but a bit too big unfortunately.

This size and model is usually a good value. One of the used boat dealers told me that these don’t last long if they are in good shape.

Trophy 2302 - $28,500 (Juneau Alaska)​

IMG_0393.jpegIMG_0394.jpeg

This size and model is usually a good value. One of the used boat dealers told me that these don’t last long if they are in good shape.

View attachment 107495View attachment 107496
Looks like a nice package. What’s the beam on those?

View attachment 107495View attachment 107496
Be a hell of a boat with twins on her might be room too

Back