Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I see that now that you mentioned it.

Here's the same boat posted on a different CL area with a few more pics:
im sure that checker plate floor will be fun with fish slime on it nothing like taking a header into your downrigger or cabin door jamb

That osprey is nice. 07 Yamahas would still be in the problem years right? I have zero faith in those, even if the exhaust sleeve has been done.

We had ours professionally scoped and it still blew up 2 years later.

I guess he was too Gready when telling @Loghauler how many people were coming to see the boat. Maybe it's time to roll in with a cash offer, but not too much cash. Not a lot of people are looking for thirsty dual two-stroke boats these days.
Too far for me but I know someone who could zip up and sea trial that porpoise
Kaelc

@Stizzla

Those look like great boats. It's like a 185 size with a pod (the way de should build them). Too bad they have a half a walkaround on the tiderunner and loose a foot of cab.

Buddy is concentrating on his hockey business, dam oiler fan/Edmonton transplant so selling his 282. Probably won't ever find a better deal on a good condition never moored/repowered 282. I’d give it a 7/10 for appearance 10/10 for functionality for fishing. Stand up head and a lot of the camping features he has never used. Yes you can find “cheaper” beat up ones, with old electronics that would cost you 10k usd to ship from Florida but this is here ready to go. Exhaust were done by first owner, both engines run great. My buddy put new electronics on it and has done all maintenance with a yami mechanic here in Vic, same guy I use. Had it off shore for Hali last week and catching 20-23lb springs in Barkley sound. I’ll share another link when I find one, this is for one of the groups. Much better value and a better ride than the osprey if you believe other group members, not me, I’ve never been on an osprey!

Trailer is not included, but would be sold separately. It is for up to a 30 foot marlin and has Kodiak disc brakes. If you were to buy the trailer it would be perfect for loading the boat up to bear with ice and beer for rivers or tuna and still tow like a dream.

IMG_2274.jpeg

Nice looking Pursuit 2870 for $149,000CDN. Maybe @ab1752 should check this one out!

2870.jpg

The Pursuit 2870 Walkaround is built to fish, yet replete with cruising comforts. It features backrests on the stern-facing seats and a tilting aft seat housing the 44-gallon fish box. The forward cabin is raked with a more angled, round-cornered windshield that adds style to her look. Twin Yamaha outboards and a unique hull design deliver a smooth, yet powerful ride. Rigged for landing the big game, the 2870 features a large, insulated cooler / fish box and live well, four stainless steel rod holders, and additional storage under the gunwale.

Upgraded 300hp Yamaha engines
NEW Fusion stereo, 1200 watt amplifier and helm remote
Espar diesel furnace
Engine service, bottom paint and wax completed July 2023

Buddy is concentrating on his hockey business, dam oiler fan/Edmonton transplant so selling his 282. Probably won't ever find a better deal on a good condition never moored/repowered 282. I’d give it a 7/10 for appearance 10/10 for functionality for fishing. Stand up head and a lot of the camping features he has never used. Yes you can find “cheaper” beat up ones, with old electronics that would cost you 10k usd to ship from Florida but this is here ready to go. Exhaust were done by first owner, both engines run great. My buddy put new electronics on it and has done all maintenance with a yami mechanic here in Vic, same guy I use. Had it off shore for Hali last week and catching 20-23lb springs in Barkley sound. I’ll share another link when I find one, this is for one of the groups. Much better value and a better ride than the osprey if you believe other group members, not me, I’ve never been on an osprey!

Trailer is not included, but would be sold separately. It is for up to a 30 foot marlin and has Kodiak disc brakes. If you were to buy the trailer it would be perfect for loading the boat up to bear with ice and beer for rivers or tuna and still tow like a dream.

View attachment 107445
https://www.facebook.com/share/22LiBKV5wbfcvkkU/ Let me know if this link works.

Back