Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I guess he was too Gready when telling @Loghauler how many people were coming to see the boat. Maybe it's time to roll in with a cash offer, but not too much cash. Not a lot of people are looking for thirsty dual two-stroke boats these days.
Seemed way to eager to make a deal
And best boat on the planet lol
A person would want a moisture meter guy with you when it’s poked and prodded
Who knows like everyone says could be a winner most often not and another project boat
I’m too busy working to go that far and for those odds

This 24 Seasport was advertised yesterday on Facebook at $80K.He had so much interest he raised the price to $86K today.In Maple Bay.
View attachment 107406
People that think messages on fb marketplace means something are too funny. 95% of people aren’t serious. I’ve seen this a few times where people post a boat for X amount, then the next day they’ve added 10-20k to it because of “interest”. Weeks later boats still for sale.

$70K US = $96K Cdn, and its in Kodiak. Does it look better than $86K in Ladysmith or $80K in Port McNeill?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/161...19255238631730/?sale_post_id=1519255238631730
Both of those have 15+ year old inboard power. That one at least has electric over hydraulic brakes on the trailer. I’m sure one of the owners is on this group or has a friend who is so I won’t put them down. Great boats for those with a good inboard mechanic.

Perfect time for a trip to Alaska, sea trail, fish it for a week or three then ship it back on the barge to Seattle or drive and camp in it. For the outboard boys it is a buy.

The ad says it will be fully posted within a week. Kind of unusual to do a sneak preview.

I see that now that you mentioned it.

Here's the same boat posted on a different CL area with a few more pics:

Back