Blackhawks 2010-2011

Geez holmes.........3 of those cups were won when it was even easier than winning the Grey Cup in a league of 8 teams.

Let's just call it "one" when it was a challenge, as EVERYBODY won them back then. :p :rolleyes:

You can almost liken to winning 3 cups 49+++++++ years ago to "holding on" just like the "City of Champions" sign stood for YEARS as you drive into Edmonton; 15+ years with the odd CFL win and the Sherwood Park B-League ringette team winning the provincial playdowns and the sign still stood til a couple of years ago. (that should get FD fired up :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez holmes.........3 of those cups were won when it was even easier than winning the Grey Cup in a league of 8 teams.

Let's just call it "one" when it was a challenge, as EVERYBODY won them back then. :p :rolleyes:

You can almost liken to winning 3 cups 49+++++++ years ago to "holding on" just like the "City of Champions" sign stood for YEARS as you drive into Edmonton; 15+ years with the odd CFL win and the Sherwood Park B-League ringette team winning the provincial playdowns and the sign still stood til a couple of years ago. (that should get FD fired up :p)

LOL @ City of Chumps ......... i mean Champions

4 cups is 4 cups doesnt matter how ya slice it, the crapnucks have none....holmes*
oldsymbol.jpg

Till this year, my fine feathered friend :)

4 cups is 4 cups doesnt matter how ya slice it, the crapnucks have none....holmes*
[]

Well Geez holmes.......you've had 84 flippin years to get 4......and you could only muster 1 since the Canucks have been in the league (and you actually had to compete against more than 5 teams). So when you're comparing apples vs a slice of an orange that only had 5 other slices to compete against in your previous 3.....it's more of a 1 vs none. ;)

Canucks have had 40 yrs and haven't won.......in those 40 years since the Nucks came in.....you have 1 (39 each until you won last year); and THAT is comparing an even playing field. You must hang your cups when no one was around in the face of these teams too.....SJ, TB, OTT, ANA, NSH, ATL, MIN Wild, CLB ????:rolleyes:

It's like having an 84 yr old McDonald's employee telling his 40 yr old counterpart that he has been "employee of the month" more times than him....and that was when they only had six employees, one cashier lane, 5 tables and no drive thru.....now they have 6 cashiers, 50 tables, a drive thru with TWO windows, 30 employees and they are now serving up a McRib and even a McLobster in some markets!!

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL do you want to place a bet???? holmes?????? speak up cant hear you!!!!!!!!

LOL What else do ya got going? ;)

OK HERE is the bet!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN the CANUCKS do win the series against the hawks it is this:

HOLMES will have to put me up in a nice hotel in his hometown for the night for the GF and I and THEN a dining experience cooked by him at the place he works (im throwing this in too btw holmes and a bottle of wine!!!!)with appys and what ever hes going to cook for us.........

Now if I lose Ill take him and whoever he wants on a full day fishing charter off of sooke. with treats of course.
Heck ill even throw this in for you holmes you can hang a hawks flag off my vhf attenna so as to let everyone in SOOKE know your fishing with me for that day.....LOL LOL

GOOD LUCK

Wolf

I hope the nucks win cause I would hate to bombard your boat with Canuck water balloons if he's on it...

Beats chewing on a herring though ;)

x2...................

Pips , you look great for an 84 yr old

: )

FD

e-man, holmes and "sometimes" you......are the 84 yr olds in this equation......(said in my best old man voice) "I remember back in tha day....when hockey was about the best out of 6 teams....the good ole days when you couldn't miss the playoffs".

Congrats on the #1 pick.

kelly hrudey says crapnucks in 5 lmao, atleast pj stock is a lil more realistic and said crapnucks in 7....still funny, nobody gives us a chance, man what a motivator, in for a rude awakening....holmes*

PJ stock is a twat..........he should give up his day job and go back on tour with the Backstreet Boys.

Wolfie and holmes.........AWESOME wager....love it!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

And whoever wins....the "event" HAS to be chronicled in photos in a thread for all to enjoy! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back