Blackhawks 2010-2011

Take off your ballet shoes Vancouver. The cakewalk is over. The Hawks will come at you so hard and so fast, you won't know what hit you. Hawks 5 Nucks 3.;) eman

Take off your ballet shoes Vancouver. The cakewalk is over. The Hawks will come at you so hard and so fast, you won't know what hit you. Hawks 5 Nucks 3.;) eman

Wow.....4.5 hours til game time and someone is already wailin' on the hooch bottle. :D

someone or TWO?.....HAWKS 3-2......holmes*

Uh oh.......two drunks are gonna be posting, slobbering, tanked "I love you man" posts to one another midway through the second when they realize it's all over; and even worse....they're outta booze. :D :p :D :p

2 years ago the Hawks made Luongo cry, last year they made him give up his captaincy, I guess this year they get his house and car?

2 years ago the Hawks made Luongo cry, last year they made him give up his captaincy, I guess this year they get his house and car?

Eldest kid prolly.........?

But we don't have to worry this year

Well, well, well.............look what crawled out from under the "I am in a relationship and don't use the internet anymore" rock. :eek: :p ;)

What are you gonna do about Niemi playin' for your "rival" upstate???

Just to qualify for everyone....the wee fella who just crawled back on to the internet........IS a Ducks fan. :rolleyes:

hahahaha, i just said to the gf , demco?, i havent seen him here for a while,lol, welcome back...i know quite a few ducks fans....holmes*

Ya....the little punk was with me in Kyuquot.....and then disappeared in September to apparently hibernate.

Well, well, well.............look what crawled out from under the "I am in a relationship and don't use the internet anymore" rock. :eek: :p ;)

What are you gonna do about Niemi playin' for your "rival" upstate???

Just to qualify for everyone....the wee fella who just crawled back on to the internet........IS a Ducks fan. :rolleyes:

Ducks fans smell worse than Craphawk fans

the only thing we smell is victory...lol...holmes*

Or the Sleeman's on your breath........I hope at least it's cream ale cuz Honey Brown could get some funk to it when mixed with tears and gurgling up stomach gases at the shelling of your poor little rookie goaltender.

[lfArcst7d1I] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfArcst7d1I
:p

yeah heres one for you holmes

Attachments

• 206685_10150551643025315_606445314_18149868_1030130_n.jpg
    206685_10150551643025315_606445314_18149868_1030130_n.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 13
I know... that one that hit the post should have gone in.....;)

Good to see the hawks pull out a period....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

remember who yer playin.....holmes*
imagesCAQP7UJH.jpg

Yup.... and it aint these guys:

Roster last updated Apr. 12, 2010
Forwards
Bryan Bickell
Dave Bolland
Troy Brouwer
Adam Burish
Dustin Byfuglien
Ben Eager