Blackhawks 2010-2011

Very different Hawk team from the last two years. Much softer in front of the net. One line wonder. Toews and Kane and Sharp were great all night but not much after that. Nice to see the Nuck D hitting everything that moved. Sedin line can only get better. I don't like the Hawks chances of winning 4 games against the Nucks this year. Holmes will get more fishing/golfing time this spring : )

Ummmmmmmmmmm,HOW ABOUT QUENNEVILLE??????...........holmes*

WHAT!! They're gunna put him on the ice?

Nice secret weapon
;)

HHHMMMM whats wrong with that avatar its what there going to do to your hawks THEY made them there ***** last night just like the avatar does LOL LOL(your welcome lip)

After last night seen that the hawks have turned into a 1 line team with not a lot of confidence when you see toews yell at his teamates AND the coach juggling his lines from the puck drop to me that shows NO confidence very sad.... As for the game was good outcome for sure but got to admit that crawford is a good goalie just no help.

Id still like to jam that mouth gaurd of KANES down his fricken throat its ok to be an agatator but you dont have to be dirty to do it little F@#Ken puke LOL

OK holmes now to talk some smack whats that did I hear SHUTOUT win for the NUKS mmmmm smelling that prime rib already........and btw i want a 5 star room ok LOL LOL

Wolf

Crawford played better then I expected! I had thoughts of him having a breakdown! Good thing there is still 3 more games for that to happen in!

-Steve

Ummmmmmmmmmm,HOW ABOUT QUENNEVILLE??????...........holmes*
No denying he's good.

WHAT!! They're gunna put him on the ice?

Nice secret weapon
;)

welllllll,i think he's kinda a part of the team, HE KINDA DIRECTS THEM, i think he mite be the coach, and he counts in any equation you or pips mite come up with....holmes*

I hope they don't put him on the ice........Oreskovich will wipe that moustache right off his face in the corner.....there will be a smear of Grecian formula and coarse black/grey hair on the glass. :p :eek:

Musta be a rough one this morning for holmes.....the Sleemans started around 2pm and he was still posting around 2am. :eek: Finished off the night with the CHI goal song on the Fishing Tunes thread....and his team didn't even score. :eek: :p

I wonder if he and e-man had an online "cry" and "hold me" together?? Both woke up with puke in their hair and "C" Calgary tattoos on their arses thinking they were getting "C" Canucks tatoos to jump on the "Love Boat" to the Cup. :p

My friend Mike at Rock101 is very proud of this work which will be on the "Stanley Show" at 11:30 pm with Squire hosting it on Global....sure to be pretty darn good. :cool: :p

[video]http://www.globaltvbc.com/video/index.html?releasePID=Dy9MmE9R1_3bwWTYeBYtqDJUCEAP nSDs

I must say I was quite impressed with the way the Nucks came out in the first. They did everything I expected from the Hawks. As far as the rest of the game It seemed to be more of the Hawks pressing the play. I feel if they would have scored one the game could have changed dramatically.It might have even been more exciting at the very least. Full Kudo's to Louie and his vertical pals though. The Hawks always spot them the first game anyway.:rolleyes: Should be interesting on Friday.;) eman

Okay.....for the life of me I can't get a 'Print Screen' to save to a JPEG in a decent size to post up here..........so to continue razzing Blackhawks players you will have to go to this link.

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/stats.htm?cmpid=ggl1bx

Does it say something for Hawks fans that they need a "calculator" above the stats page for their players to figure out if you add "goals" to "assists"....you'll get the number "points" your player has? :p :rolleyes:

Can I come work at ur company , I wanna FTD all day too

: )

FD

Hahahahaha...........aw FD.....if you wanna change to DF.....I'll take ya. I work in Medical Software/Network Solutions sales.......it's all about the sales game....I am sure you have the gift of the gab; we just work to nail what's required of us in the winter, spring and fall.....it leaves a lot of time to FTD when the weather gets nice. :cool: ;)

Plus....in sales..........NOTHING gets done on Friday; unless things are going to go awry, and that usually happens Friday around 3pm. :( The old addage was T to T, 10-2.......Tuesday to Thursday....10-2pm. ;)

SO....please forward your resume in a Word format to FTD Inc - Medical Division. Only qualified candidates will be contacted although we thank you for your interest.

Oh Yeah

Luongo NOT so stellar tonite , Hawks with a win to pull even

FD

Uh oh.....FD's into the sauce already...."it's happy hour somewhere" :p

Oh....and "we" keep busy.....it's just not "work driven", but with Blackberry in hand....deals can be brokered anywhere; Kyuquot is tough due to cell reception but MOST anywhere. ;)

Didn't know you lived in Kyuquot , Cool...

thought ya lived here in the smoke

later Pip

fd

Haha.....I DO live in Vancouver.....but in the midst of FTD....I could find myself pretty much anywhere "working" as long as the B-Berry is in tow. Kyuquot and Nootka have been the only "challenges" to mix work and play. :cool: ;)

youre not supposed to be working in nootka and kyuquot, well working on your arm and working on catching fish is ok, but actual paid work is left to the professionals, i'll be working from about 1-9 and will have to record the game and watch it when i get home, but i will have the laptop with me at work so i can keep an eye on things and make sure your propoganda doesnt get out of hand,lol....holmes*

Haha......I may be signing off until Sunday. Heading up to Whistler to ski and not sure that I'll drag the laptop up....but knowing I can't go 2 hours without these threads....I may just have to bring it.

Back