Blackhawks 2010-2011

Don't fret holmes* Let's see what's going on when the Hawks are headed back to Van with the series tied a 2.;) eman

De nial is not a river in Egypt

if those Craphawks don't win Sunday .............. bring in the fat lady.

Hey holmes* do you have a laptop with a connection at work? I could send you a few sites to watch streaming or listen if you like.;) eman

Gee no entry since 2:32pm to u think they vacated the thread!

chi_sweep_2.gif

HHHMMMMMM well the boys in red looked like are in deeeeeeeeeppppp DO DO now they look so beaten,they started out well but there is no giddy up in them.

So holmes GF was wondering if we are staying in a 5 star place as she was really hoping for a good time, and wondered if you do prime rib dinner as well????
JUST though id ask LOL LOL

Wolf

Well Holmes, do you think I'll win our $100 bet on Tuesday or should we let your team win at least one game?

I have no problem if my team takes the next game off to allow the Hawks one game so all you die hards don't jump off a bridge with a SWEEP.

ANNOUNCED MINUTES AGO !!!!!! news1130radio: THIS JUST IN... Vancouver #Canucks forward Raffi Torres won't be suspended for hit on Blackhawks d-man Brent Seabrook

GO CANUCKS GO !!!!!!!! IT WAS A CLEAN HIT! HOWEVER RAFFI WATCH OUT THEY WILL BE GUNNING FOR YA IN GAME 4

CHEERS

Holmes , feel for ya brotha , lol ,,,,

gonna go out on a limb here , MAYBE , no prediction on the score from you or eman tonite , haha...

gd luck tnite , my teams in the semi's , final if we win this wknd....

fd

I'm getting ready to bring back some of the quotes from when the series started

Just heard on 1040 that Seabrook didn't skate today , Another Concussion ???

unreal if so , My take , I love physical hockey , Torres was just doing what he's been doing since day 1 , Play physical , he was a big part of getting the Oilers to the finals a few years back vrs the canes..

the problem here is , when a player senses a hit in the corners , he senses it's coming , turns his back , wham , tries to draw a penalty , and sometimes really plays the price , he knows that,

the other thing is that , alot of players are now adapting to the no head shot rule , and at times are not expecting to get hit like in the past, skating with there head down way more than they use to , wham , it's a scary transition period right now , that needs to be addressed this summer , and it will...

have fun tonite boys..

fd

Well I guess we really have them lulled into a false sense of security now. Chicago will win tonight to send the series back to Vancouver. That should ellicit some major squirming for Canuckleheads as the last thing they want is to go back to the Madhouse on Madison for a game six. Hossa will wake up and light it up tonight. Hawks 5 Nucks 2.;) eman

Back