Blackhawks 2010-2011

Eman

Holy , ur abdoning ur team , its not about the past , it's about the last couple of months of battling to make it in,
did ya not watch the game ,serious talent there , yes there still young , mistakes are bound to happen , they have a great future ,
it's not over till that fat broad pukes out her cupcake...

gd lk

off to my game

fd

Hey fd: Certainly not bailing on the Hawks. Just telling it as I seen it this season. I've been a Hawk fan longer then I'm willing to admit. So I have an obligation to call it as I see it.;) eman

Another 49 years. Craphawks choke, cheap powerplay with 2:30 left can't bail them out. Maybe Kane can find the Flamers and the Leafs on the 19th hole. How embarassing, cup winners one year, golfers the next.
Not quite dead but certainly on life support.

2-1 Dallas in the first intermission, not looking good for Chicago. As much as I hate the hawks,I would rather the canucks play them instead of Dallas.Nothin like a couple years of bad blood to make a good playoff series

its not over yet for the Hawks..(last I checked its 2-1 for Dallas with lots of hockey left to play) first and foremost,huge hockey fan here,and hope for the Hawks to make it in as it will/should be excellent 1st round of hockey between two exciting teams...
p.s. GO VANCOUVER;):D

3-2 minny :eek:

Ill edit.... cause I missed that go dallas go!

Eman, holmes....... its on ladies.....

Too bad for you guys.... you can only beat us in the second round

The count down begins....... 16 wins left for us

Again for you!!!!! Holmes lucky you had a team bail you out!!!!!! hey lip can you blow this up so everyone can see it larger than life??? thanks LOL LOL

Wolf

Attachments

• 27800_10150178263940315_606445314_12356938_200480_n.jpg
    27800_10150178263940315_606445314_12356938_200480_n.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 15
Congrats to The Hawk Nation

They deserve to be in the play-offs , no matter what breaks or bumps the endured this past 2 months
i can tell ya straight out , they'll be much more entertaining than say Dallas , Nashville , or LA , should be fun
God i Hate Dallas..

Time for FD to do sum collecting : )

Beauty Fish you got there Tofino , nice pics on Bam Thread

Jeff found some of ur passing fish ,closer to our park... largest 24 or 27 lbs , can't remember...

all good bro....

maybe we cross this summer , hv a cold one , fished ur woods a few times outta the Nook last summer ..

take er easy

thx Holmes , we won our game , were in the next round...

Felix

Yup, your team won it all last year - no argument.

The party will soon be over for those Hawks

Somebody get Holmes a frosty beverage.
O.K party's over Holmes.
You people are going down.
When it's over there is no whining about anything especially officiating.
Side bet, a jug of beer from the loser.

I'm still in shock. I wanted this matchup so bad. Nothing would give me greater pleasure then to burst the Crapnucks over inflated bubble. I've never seen a team cruise through a season like they did. Nows the time to play hockey Vancouver. You up for it?;) eman

I'm still in shock. I wanted this matchup so bad. Nothing would give me greater pleasure then to burst the Crapnucks over inflated bubble. I've never seen a team cruise through a season like they did. Nows the time to play hockey Vancouver. You up for it?;) eman

That's how good the Nucks are... The Shithawks will be roasted in 6 games... Bring it on :)

Back