Blackhawks 2010-2011

Ducker are you a Hawk wagon jumper? We need all the support we can get here. It's going to hurt when the Hawks kick butt in the first round.;) eman

I wish you no ill will Holmes, heck, I even got to enjoy one of your famous Critter Burgers once, and was as grateful as can be. But man o man would I ever be stoked to see the Hawks go down in flames and not make it into the playoffs. Though from the looks of things tonight, seems they are taking their destiny in hand.

Next best would be the Canucks putting them in their place ... a rematch may be on the way.

glad u enjoyed your burger and i still make them just at a different venue...looks like its going to be the hawks against the nucks first round, its going to be intense, especially game 7 when we knock u guys out in the first round, lol...holmes*

Nucks in 6 :)

Eman

I think most know where my heart is , i still watch all there games , tough to watch , things can only get better ? fricken better lol
I'll be honest , have had a few bets placed around x-mas when the hawks were doin the shyts , got tired of Nux fans insisting they sux , so ,
lets just say ,if dallas loses tonite , hawks squeek in , Iv'e got a few fiil-ups on The Ducker , ducker's gotta BIG Quench , if ya know what I'm Sayun. Tell ya what , If they pull this off for me , I'll jump on for the rest of the ride , besides , not a big fan of Team Ikea ,
Go Hawks Go

Holmes , ya sound better tday...
keep ur head up kid..

FD

[/I]
Ducker are you a Hawk wagon jumper? We need all the support we can get here. It's going to hurt when the Hawks kick butt in the first round.;) eman

Dallas and Chi-Town.....playin' for their lives!!!

holmes and e-man....you gotta like the fact that Zetts is out!!

Just sittin' here in London..........MASSIVE sports betting day; the Grand National horse race is on....heading out to make some bets shortly. Off to a Gordon Ramsey restaurant and then to a "footy" match between Chelsea and someone else. Personally....I have trouble following soccer and find it somewhat dull.......but I can check it off the list as "done that!".

holmes..........good luck to ya!!! If you guys get in.........these threads are gonna light up like the War of 1812!!!

holmes......I'd be watching the noon hour game tomorrow....but I am gonna be somewhere over Iceland/Greenland on my way home!! Good luck to your boys.

You can bet the second I touch down I am gonna be checking scores!

NO !! They are the CRAPHAWKS until you stop calling our team the "Crapnucks" and you won't have to jump on the Coiler bandwagon for quite a while - they are going to suck for many years

Oh my, it's starting already.:D Just in case no one has noticed, I'm 2 for 2 on the last Hawk win predictions.:cool: Having said that, I must prepare for the triple header, never to be duplicated again. This will be the most important prediction this season. I'll let you know in the morning.;) eman

Ah Tofino give your head a shake. If the oilers get a proven goaltender with the young talent they have on the team now and in the minors they are going to be a force to be reckoned with. Oh by the way I do not cheer for the Oilers.

Jackel, that's a big if about the goaltender and i don't agree with your assessment of the Oiler's prospect pool. I think they are already playing their only assets and they are thin behind them - especially on the Defence... my 2 cents worth

the s hawks are in seattle and call themselves a football team, the BLACKHAWKS are from chicago and are the reigning NHL HOCKEY CHAMPIONS,....holmes*

hmm... what I saw when they played the Blues the other night, they were the "football" or "soccer" team from seattle;),(nice goal Hossa:rolleyes:...NOT!!)

NO !! They are the CRAPHAWKS until you stop calling our team the "Crapnucks" and you won't have to jump on the Coiler bandwagon for quite a while - they are going to suck for many years

craphawks..shythawks..seagulls...w/e:D....1 guy I like on that team and thats "Capt Serious"

should be GOOD hockey and hoping for a good 1st round....

ONLY...."IF" the officials are willing to call the games evenly....any takers on **** poor calls AGAINST Vancouver???

Ah Tofino give your head a shake. If the oilers get a proven goaltender with the young talent they have on the team now and in the minors they are going to be a force to be reckoned with. Oh by the way I do not cheer for the Oilers.

Add a "defense" on to your Christmas list as well. You can't ride Whitney all the way as your top defensemen. OOOOOOpppps......I forgot....they have Souray.

They have lots of promise up front as far as scoring talent.....on maybe 1.5 lines.....but you ain't gonna do it with JUST a "proven" goaltender. Playground hockey isn't gonna make this team....they need a Captain, defense, goaltender and some depth.

I'd love to hear what they have in the system......cuz their highly touted young guys were playing this season. Did Gretz, Kurri, Anderson, and McSorley have ******* children that they gave to the Oilers organization..........:p

I have shaken my head a few times now.......and I don't see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back