Blackhawks 2010-2011

see ya at the golf coure in a few weeks...

we'll keep the caddy's warm for ya : )

fd

I will happily rehash this post in May when the Canucks are mowing their way thru the western conference playoffs.. Shine uo those clubs - ours will be rusty til July

Another sparkling offensive display by the former champs....... oh wait. That was 2 to nothing for Tampa Bay Lightning - not the Craphawks..

PS....... the Lames and the Stars both won in regulation time.

Chicago better get moving or trouble is coming. Their last 2 games are against the Red Wings...lol!!

Last edited by a moderator:
time will tell i guess .

i GUARANTEEE you , NO CUP FOR YOU ,

who gives a shyt bout the flames n dallas , there done........

yes we will re visit ur post
,,,lol,,,,

fd

You can't guarantee ANYTHING, my friend. One of those teams have a chance to catch those craphawks if they keep losing and they play Detroit twice - GUARANTEED = 1 loss right there

It's get interesting down in 8th thru 10th.....it's a long shot but I don't think they're talking about "magic numbers" of games yet to get CHI in to the playoffs; other than WIN EVERY GAME FROM HERE ON IN....and you're in. ;)

With the Habs, Blues, Detroit x2....it's not a cake walk comin down the stretch! Ya gotta think the Blues are gonna rise to the occasion to play spoiler against a division rival....Detroit home at home ain't gonna be easy (but being in Paris I have no idea on their goaltending status).....and the Habs; well I'll actually be cheering for you against the Habs. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go again, another must win for the Hawks. This one against there old original six rivals. This game should bring out the best of the Hawks tonight. Hawks 4 Habs 2.;) eman

Here it is.....direct from France.

Les Hawkes blow le large testic-LEZ du la cochon. :p

(for those who don't understand french.....The Hawks blow the large testicles of a pig) :eek:;)

Here it is.....direct from France.

Les Hawkes blow le large testic-LEZ du la cochon. :p

(for those who don't understand french.....The Hawks blow the large testicles of a pig) :eek:;)

Magnifique !!!

Go Habs !!

Well lets see....

Chicago

3 games left - St.Louis, Detroit, Detroit

Dallas

3 games left

Colorado, Colorado, Minnesota

Hear that heavy breathing Chicago?????
That's Dallas breathing down your neck :-)

Homer Blackhawk.jpg
I've been shaking my head all season at the Hawks schedule. Whoever was responsible should be fired from that responsability. Theres no reason for them to be seven games up on all othe teams 1/4 way through the regular season, more back to back games then any other team and of course the wonderful finish of home and home games against the Wings. Pure brilliance.:mad: eman

Sounds like pure whining to me. You'll not receive a lot of sympathy from Vancouver who has the had the longest travel schedule and logs the most miles of all 30 teams and has done so for over 20 years.

Boo Fricken hoo :-)

This St Louis - Craphawks game is like a car wreck. You don't want to watch but you can't help yourself

Back