Blackhawks 2010-2011

Can't argue with you there boys. The Nucks are much better this year. I just really look forward to Hawk, Nuck playoffs. On paper it looks good for Van this year but the playoffs can bring out the best and worst of any team. There is no doubt Chicago's in Vancouvers head, they have to be after the last two years. But situations have certainly changed for both teams. After so many years of dissapointment being an avid Hawk fan, I kind of look at that particular matchup as possibly being the best to expect for excitement and fan furvor. But after winning the cup last year I just want the Hawks to do it again, as unlikely as that may be. But I guess they better make it to the show first.;) eman

BIG, BIG game for you guys tonight! Divisional match up.......and you'll be facing basically their 3rd string goalie who has been backing up Howard while Osgood is on IR. Both teams are 5-3-2 in the past 10.......Anaheim is going tonight too. Fortunately you have 3 games at hand on Calgary...but Dallas is right there with you as well. Just read that you play DET 3 times in the next 2 weeks.......not an easy way to end out the season with a home at home with DET on the final weekend! :eek:

Your final 8 games are gonna be tough ones with the exception of maybe CLB and STL. Mind you if the Habs can't figure out how to score a goal....that may not be too bad. :p :rolleyes:

This scenario must make for some uneasy nights.....where copious amounts of booze are needed to sleep; kinda like what it sounds like you had on Saturday night holmes! :p

God bless the San Jose Sharks and Anti Niemi; they're giving you guys some breathing room!!! :eek:

Niemi must still have a soft spot for his old buddies. :p

Do you need directions to the airport ?

I don't think so :confused:..........I am sitting in the British Airways Lounge in Heathrow....so I am "in" an airport. ;) Just having a cappucino for the time zone I feel like I am on......and may chase it with a beer for the timze zone I am actually in; it's happy hour. :D :p

Not only are we gonna be bonkin sum flatties in an hour or so ,
Hawks are gonna take another step closer
to takin there first rounder to school !!!!!

gonna be a good day....

like it or not !!!

Just so that I have this straight.......are you full blown in Hawk Nation due to the Oily's once again missing the "dance"? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back