Blackhawks 2010-2011

fluke ?? against the meaningless Blues ??

winning the next 2 , maybe your statement could have a ounce of legitamacy.....

"Now go to the corner and think about what you just said"

nice to see Mr Sharpe skating again...

: )

Eman , schedules are alot worse for other teams , West Coast has got shafted for years , Eastern teams sleep
in there own beds twice as much as most , luxury of going to visitors barns in a bus must be nice..

They'll battle through this , " No Whining " haha...

fd

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, maybe a bit of whineing.:o finaddict got my back up a bit and I know I'm not the only Hawk fan wondering who thought it would be a great idea to close the season with home and home's against the Wings. But adversity creates champions and we'll see whos whining when the Hawks are through with Vancouver.:D eman

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, maybe a bit of whineing.:o finaddict got my back up a bit and I know I'm not the only Hawk fan wondering who thought it would be a great idea to close the season with home and home's against the Wings. But adversity creates champions and w'ell see whos whining when the Hawks are through with Vancouver.:D eman

Don't think So "Nucks" will do the series in 6 games :) Bring them on

i dont have a lotta love for anything these days, ive actually lost my passion for everything....holmes*

Sounds like you need a couple days on the water, a few good laughs, finishing the day off with a cold one :)

Then game on :)

Hey holmes* Cheer up buddy, going to need you at the top of your crapnuck bashing game. Relax, we'll get there.;) eman

Hey holmes* Cheer up buddy, going to need you at the top of your crapnuck bashing game. Relax, we'll get there.;) eman

I agree eaglemaniac nothing like a little "Shithawk" and "Crapnuck" bashing to put a smile on a guys face :)

PS- Dallas wins tonight :)

Hey holmes* You can't take all that shyte on your shoulders. Just think of all the good things in your life. Let the rest sort itself out. If you need to vent just pm me.;) eman

What is that heavy breathing I 'm hearing that's coming up from behind?.... The Big Bad Wolf??.... Oh it's just Dallas :)

Heavy Breathing !!
, i think you need to get off the internet Derby , those websites can cause havok on Computer !!!
not sure if it's just a myth , excessivness may cause blindness...

now get back to work ,
you should really be more concerned with your Nux Sux...

FD : )

Got to have a good chuckle every now and then :)

Back