Blackhawks 2010-2011

Hahaha.....plane isn't for 8 hours.

Yes this is a Hawks thread but you have derailed the Nucks thread many a time. :p

The Oil will be a "contender" to "make the playoffs" but they are far, far from a team that will "contend" to win Mr. Stanley's Cup.

Don't forget what happened when Chicago had to buck up for all their young draft picks.

They may have good young guys but when their entry level contracts come up.....they could be going elsewhere.

Oh....and don't forget about the need for some defense. ;)

I will make the playoff pool........I am taking ALL Dallas!! :p :eek:

As for taking pay cuts......you may see that at the end of their careers but I wouldn't bet on guys heading to Edmonton to "finish off their career" for a "chance at the Cup".

When Taylor and Eberle come up as RFA's at the end of their entry contracts....I wouldn't bank on them staying in Edmonton. When Horcoff is your highest paid player....you're not banking on the "future" in Oil-town. :p

4 - 3 Wings .............. payback time for the embarrassing loss in Detroit

Good luck to your boys!! Just got out of my spa treatment in the British Airways First Class lounge.....had a foot massage while sitting in the greatest massage chair ever. :cool:

Just tried selling the idea to my girlfriend that we could really use a matching set of these chairs in the living room for watching the Stanley Cup playoffs. Not sure it's gonna happen. :(

Hoping I can pick up some sort of news feed in about 3 hours time over Iceland/Greenland to learn who we are playing in the first round; and if I am loading up on Dallas players in the playoff pool. :p

I'm still lmao ,

there certainly not gonna win the cup in the near future , there KIDS... theres more young combined talent
on that team than anyone in the league ,
The Core is in place , they get 2 more high picks this year ,

NOT resign Eberle and Hall , r u f'n kidding,,,, thats comical

the supporting cast will be brought in accordingly , management has made that clear this year ,
minimal high profile contracts until the studs get some experience ,
Eberle and Hall will be future stars of the NHL ,
before Halls Injury , he was ripping it up huge.

the day's of signing rediculous contracts are behind them ,
Players did not want to play in Edmonton ,
with a new rink , future stars in place , the Oil will have players wanting to sign up for a chance at a cup !!!
Sourray wanted to come back once he found out the direction they were going , they told him to f-off

What do the Oilers know about Stanley Cups ? your the experts , Maybe Tamb's should call you for advice..
Horcoff and Sourray are both gone this year.. as posted in the Ottawa an Edmonton Journal , San Jose n Ottawa are both interested..
Edmontons Salary Cap is the LOWEST in the League,
Edmonton will have nothing but money to sign alot of players in the nexy 3 years , just like every other team is built , including the crap nux
look at the players they " Bought ' !!!!!

with some skill , Good Management , and yes money , they'll be back kicking some butt ...

FD

OK..... i've been trying to not buy into the league bias towards Chicago BUT how is that high stick by Kieth not a 4 minute penalty. He freaking gashed Franzen's forehead open!!! They call a lot weaker stuff than that against the Canucks regularly................ GO WINGS !!!!!! Kepp pouring it on !!! Those fans in Chicago @ the rink are sure quiet now ..

They still might "back in" yet. Hey, Capolina lost when they needed to win and dallas may as well

I guess the only good thing about backing in to the dance is we would play the Nucks. But in my humble opinion the Hawks do not deserve to advance, just based on there lackluster performance during the regular season. There were to many games that they sat on there asses waiting for points. It's a sad state of affairs, when one of the best teams in the NHL is not included. I'm going to have alot of time for fishing this spring.;) eman

Back